Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2095 Replies, 1694960 Views

new video showing upcoming engines, including a new truck with nia! also a new tekoro and 3 new tow-along with moving eyes. they are alos releasing rebecca

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0UC0PSdx3Y
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 3 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • AOF04, ripley802, Super
Wow...that is quite a set. Thanks Sun.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Awesome!
That's a lot of new stuff!
New 3D face wobbly wagons too!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
How does that car compare to the Trackmaster one you have Muddy?

I wonder if that Snow Plow (looks more like a cow catcher) is a universal fit and can be added to any any Thomas Plarail character train?

Nice to see some new type pf removable cargo, its been a long time I think.

I wonder if that new style Round House type comes with those 4 engines? Its a bit different I think from the original blue bucket one.
I don't believe the Collapsible Thomas Engine Compartment re-release includes those four engines. It's not really indicated.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jdogman's post:
  • Super
Thanks Jdog. Smile Smile Smile
Holy Cow! I wish I’d known those characters were coming because I wouldn’t have bought the Trackmaster 2 versions.

I especially like Yong Bao and Rebecca.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
Have to say I'm a bit disappointed with Rebecca. Plarail should still have the toolings from Neville and/or Dennis which had the correct pattern (for her basis) Bulleid Firth Brown wheels, so I don't understand why they would go with plain spokes as with the other engines. Really if anything she should have the same pattern wheels as Hiro seeing as she is depicted that way in the show. I hope it's only a prototype...
[-] The following 1 user Likes FlyingFordFalcon's post:
  • Super
It would be cool if she were a bit closer to the real world prototype but after the new version of Edward,  I’ll be happy if she’s as close to the series design as she looks here. Confused
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2018, 05:55 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
I am for sure not knowing what any Thomas characters are supposed to look like so I can't comment of that. What I did notice in the video is that the graphical Rebecca seems to be more of a red burgundy color whereas the Plarail motorized engine looks to be orangish. What is her series actual color? Another thing that caught my eye is the possibility that the smoke deflectors are separate and could be removed for a custom?