Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2095 Replies, 1694708 Views

No misunderstanding Mod, thanks for the info.

Surely those two new Thomas trains aren't going to be released like that....right? Since they aren't scheduled for release until March of 2020 these have to be prototype pictures and they are holding off on the final pictures until Jan 31st 2020 when the pre-orders start...right? What purpose would releasing them as all gray...doesn't make sense if thats what really would happen.

Am I correct in looking at the left hand picture of the N700 Shinkansen train that it will have '7' units? One lead, one tail engines and 5 middle coaches? If so I would believe that its the largest passenger train they ever sold right? I have seen several 6 unit trains but not a seven. It doesn't look they are using the newest N700 release with the working Headlights...thats a shame.

Now, on to the N700 set on the right hand. How odd that they are using all Elevated Rail Risers in this set which really don't work as well with regular width rails let alone don't look as nice and you have no capability of running rails right underneath. Mind you I am not complaining as I have many of these that took me a long time and a lot of money accumulating so this many in one set should make a lot very happy. Furthermore they use the regular risers for each of the 6 Gantry places and they are yellow....why aren't they the gray ones...I don't get that.

Now for something that looks like it could be exciting that I haven't seen or heard of before in that same picture (see below) ...notice the curved riser rails circled? Could this be something new they are looking into? They don't look to be part of the set so I am curious as to why they are pictured and what that might say? And what is that yellow station like thing on the right? This picture looks purposely fuzzy like the reveal won't be until later. I can't figure out why it wouldn't be a sharp image if its in the 2020 Catalog.

[Image: New-Item-in-Y2000-Plarail-1.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I can't wait to get my hands on the Plarail Lorenzo and Beppe & Gina. I think they're way better and more accurater than the Trackmaster models.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • Super
You are correct about Gina and Lorenzo not going to be released like that. I mean, that's just common sense.
[-] The following 1 user Likes marclovestrainz's post:
  • Super
Yes Super, the tower has released. The ebay seller send me the wrong item and it is sitting at my house.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
@Super

.. The gray color means under prototype stage.
N700 set and others, I have no idea and no information right now.

[-] The following 2 users Like mod thana's post:
  • jukiodaisuki, Super
Thanks Mod...anxious to see what they look like finished.

Wonder what this is???

[Image: New-Item-in-Y2000-Thomas-Plarail-2.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • jukiodaisuki
Hi, Mod! Are there any new Shinkalion items? I see 923 Doctor Yellow in your image of the Thomas releases.
@Super

It seems to be a panel to put in the car.

I don't know the design.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jukiodaisuki's post:
  • Super
Thanks Jukio, maybe its like a billboard unless it was something in the series.
Can you also read about those open rail curved risers pictured under the N700 set?

Also, since the two gray Thomas trains are pictured as prototypes are the S-37 and S-44 also pictured as prototypes and will have details added before release? It looks like the S-44 might have working headlights.

[Image: New-Item-in-Y2000-Plarail-1.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • jukiodaisuki, mod thana
@mod thana,@Super

Please If you have Kakkoii Ippai ! N700S Shinkansen (Kakunin Shikensha) Rittai Layout Set,

Photogragh upload.

and S-32 Door open and close E235 Yamanotesen,
       S-44 Light tsuki Kintetsu Meihan Tokkyu Honotori, How much ?

@Super

Your red mark line, maybe Kakkoii Ippai ! N700S Shinkansen (Kakunin Shikensha) Rittai Layout Set