Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2095 Replies, 1694996 Views

Thanks Mr No and I agree with you, add to that that the price is 2750yen which is more than a normal 3 piece Plarail train...why? Now if they had released like 3 different variations of the Romance car through the years I could see it as a collectors, museum item...maybe, but certainly not a single. Of course like you I would have rather seen a 3 car re-release of this neat train and then I think it would be worth that price or a bit more.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
My fingers are really crossed that next week we will be having some pre-announcements of some new June releases.....please, it has really been slow so far this year....anyone heard of any rumors?
June? How did we skip May? Smile
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
Well, if I can remember correctly...new official announcements come at an end of a month with pre-orders starting a bit after that and a release date sometime in the following month after the pre-orders start. It has been really quiet for the last couple months with not much in the way of official announcements. Of course I could have all this wrong but it is what my feeble mind tells me.
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins
You are right, of course, Super. I just hope it won't become a common thing in the future...  Confused
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
Given that Japan has just announced its third and most stringent state of emergency for Tokyo, Osaka and two other prefectures, including the closure of all non-essential shops & malls, it seems optimistic to expect Tomy's output to return to the levels we wish for any time soon.
[-] The following 3 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Super
[Image: big-tears.gif]
I guess because of this; no new Plarail engines for May
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • Super
Covid is the perfect excuse for humanity to embrace our worlds underachieving laziness, and a perfect scapegoat to shift blame for abandoning standards and ignoring expectations.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Mister No, Off The Rails, Super
Toy manufacturers such as Mattel claimed they experienced the highest sale ever courtesy of the Covid.  Toy companies should take advantage as kids are basically forced to sit at home. and use toys to distract them.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 4 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Super