Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2095 Replies, 1695825 Views

Here is Suzukawa's video on the new Shinkansen station. The station itself is not my cup of tea, but I suppose the children will love it, with all those sounds and gimmicks... 

My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
I agree...the youngsters will love it!
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
i wish tomy makes the platform a bit longer.  the station platforms never long enough to hold 3 cars train.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 3 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • chrisjo, Mister No, Super
Here is a video of the new (limited edition) Shin-Kei-Sei 80000, with the reconstruction of the real line/stations with plarail tracks! Smile

I really don't like the fact that so many commuter trains are limited editions. This initially makes these trains much more expensive on ebay etc.  Dodgy
  • Super
"The Singing Train"

The unboxing of the new (just released, and, of course, limited edition Angry) Keikyu 1000 Sound (Doremifa Inverter):

They released Keikyu 2100 with this gimmick, and this is the first Keikyu 1000 Doremifa Inverter. The "Do-re-mi-fa" sound is really nice and realistic (those trains really started running with that sound; now they upgraded them loosing the doremifa-sound in the process). It would be nice to have it and control it with a remote control, so the train could leave every station with his characteristic sound (as in real life)...

Too bad they always release Keikyu trains as limited "site specific" editions, so it would be expensive on eBay. Almost all bullet trains (shinkansens) you can buy in the usual shops for 20 bucks, but the best looking commuter trains are almost always released as "limited editions"; so was Hello Kitty Keio Sanrio Puroland train, Keikyu Deto 11-12, the Hanshins, Shin-Keisei N800... The new Shin-Keisei 80000 (another new limited edition train) is already on eBay for approximately USD 100. :/
  • Super
Thanks Mr No...so do you have one on order?
  • Mister No
Well, I really like the Shin-Keiseis.... so I have two on order..... Blush Blush
  • Super
[Image: yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif]
  • Mister No
I know, I know... but I just could not resist  Blush

I placed an order for a 2-pack Shinkeisei on Mercari via Buyee. Those 2 were USD 82.62 (with Buyee fees), now I'm waiting for the shipping prices, but so far this way seems cheaper than eBay...

Anyway, I hope they release some NON-Limited-Editions commuter trains in the future... 

This is from the event when Shinkeisei 80000 was introduced (and sold):

[Image: o2016151214966998292.jpg?caw=800]

[Image: o2016151214966999354.jpg?caw=800]

So you can buy it only "on site", from someone that bought it there, or in their 7-Eleven shops along the line. Does anyone besides me thinks this is just a bit weird? Smile
New Maglev (Series L0) is released; compared with the earlier model here:

• Super