Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2074 Replies, 1662469 Views

Unboxing of the new Plarail Devil's Blade Infinite Train Demon Slayer and Sadako Train:

My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 3 users Like Mister No's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, sunhuntin, Super
i am beginning to think i need that... will be worth a fair bit in the future i think.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 2 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
I Don't Like Anime And I Need That For Its Realism.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2021, 02:40 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes NorthRailsYT's post:
  • Super
At the end of May, we commented here on the ability of the new Sushi train moving back and forth ... Here is a video about the interesting possibilities of using this reverse driving option of a Sushi train locomotive, with a couple of automatic switches and an automatic transfer stations:

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
(07-31-2021, 08:30 PM)sunhuntin Wrote: i am beginning to think i need that.

[Image: laughing-dog-smiley-emoticon.gif]

@Mr No
Thanks for that video showing different setups with the use of the reversing feature and engine of the recently released Plarail Food Delivery Set.
I would still like to know if that special chassis can be swapped with other shells as, in these clips, it just doesn't look right that a Shinkansen shell is right. I know they don't make one in the new chassis type yet but I think it would have been better to use a Diesel like the DD-51 or DE-10 or even a Steam Tank Engine.

I am curious as to why the engine jumps, does a wheelie, when reversing on the green track piece but has a smooth transition on the blue. This can be seen in all the clips.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
I don't know the answers to all of your questions, Super, but looking at your picture from Suzukawa's video

[Image: Ugntituled.jpg]

the shape of the chassis looks pretty much the same (except the tooth for the reverse function, of course) as all other newer chassis' on Tomy trains... For such an operation would be nice to swap it with the shell of, say, Hiei, Hakone Tozan Train or Sakura Tram, or something like that (if it is possible!), because it's a bit weird to see Shinkansen head going back and forth.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
I bet once the reboot comes out, Mattel will probably discontinue Plarail Thomas and replace them with the new Thomas Motorized range.

R.I.P Plarail Thomas (1992-2021/2022 all because of Mattel)
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
Unfortunately, I can see it happening too, except it might be Takara Tomy revamping their merch for the reboot/all engines go.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2021, 05:50 PM by Super.)
I think that's why Takara Tomy hasn't released that much Plarail Thomas Merchandise this year. It took almost 10 years to release the CGI version of Thomas into Plarail, Mattel is probably going to make them rush thereboot Merchandise to only months or a year.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
I hope Plarail survives. Once the range is discontinued the left over stalk will become overpriced because ebay sellers are greedy.