Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2095 Replies, 1695824 Views

I knew I'd seen it somewhere before!

[Image: image.png]

Yes, opening doors looks likely...

[Image: image.png] [Image: image.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Mister No, Super
Wonder if there will be some details inside the Coach as it looks like the doors will only open on one side. I want to see more. Big Grin
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
There's a few different General Electric diesels that look a lot like that. Are there any Thomas characters based on GE diesels?

[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Mister No, Super
No, none.
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2021, 02:35 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • Mister No, Super
(12-06-2021, 11:37 AM)chrisjo Wrote: I knew I'd seen it somewhere before!

Yup, there is Takara Tomy video from September 16 about that new Plarail Railway Company train. I believe we had that one here in this thread. These trains are not based on any real trains, are they? I wonder why they released that commercial so early, and the train itself is not yet released...
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
@Dr Chris

I think you have hit the nail on the head with your General Electric Diesel assumption. The picture you provided shows the front end looking exactly like the Plarail prototype. I love it and hope to see it soon as it may be the first Diesel with the newer Plarail motor and chassis.

Now you all know I  have to offer one suggestion ( wouldn't be Super without a little nitpicking) if they could have only incorporated the side walkway and hand rails it would be perfect. Big Grin
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
hopefully plarail will release bilevel coaches the intercity train systems uses (i.e. GO Transit in my province).

MANI from Titipo train looks similar to the GE Locomotive.  In fact the livery is almost identical to CN locomotives.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
I know this thread is about plarail and not tm but still:

[Image: Motorized-Thomas-Christmas-Train.webp]

Where is the Christmas train pack???
Is it cancelled? Is it exclusive to Poland? Is it exclusive to Canada? Is it recalled? Does it exist?
Train it, plane it, you name it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes GreatGordonFan's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
YES GGF WHERE IS IT!?!?
I’ve had this on my radar since it was first announced and there has not been a single sighting!!
The only thing that makes me suspicious of it ever being released is it’s title.
I would have expected it to be called “Holiday” Thomas.
Mentioning Christ or any other holiday with any religious connotations doesn’t seem to be part of the current “woke” marketing strategy, and it’s seems like FP might have become hesitant that it might be “triggering” to some of our diversified communities? Lol
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • GreatGordonFan
Christmas is over and no sign of it. Well done mattel for your 10/10 marketing stratergies. That deserves an award!
Train it, plane it, you name it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes GreatGordonFan's post:
  • MuddyPoppins