Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2095 Replies, 1695245 Views

Those siderods on the Mickey Mouse locomotive look pretty cool, are they a new mold?
plarail for life
(01-30-2022, 08:39 PM)TrainsRawesome Wrote: Those siderods on the Mickey Mouse locomotive look pretty cool, are they a new mold?

No, they're exactly the same as on the various previous versions.

[Image: image.png] [Image: image.png]
ポッポーきかんしゃ

Google translate gives "Poppo Kikansha"

but much better would be Puffing (or Chugging) Locomotive

Replaces S-13 Asahiyama Zoo Train
But you already made my day with Panda Graphs. I love your brain!  Cool Heart

[Image: PANDA-GRAPHS-by-chrisjo-1.jpg]

[Image: PANDA-GRAPHS-by-CHRISJO-2.jpg]
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
I guess it's the end of the line for the Asahiyama Zoo Issue
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2022, 09:53 AM by Super.)
(01-31-2022, 02:07 AM)Mister No Wrote: But you already made my day with Panda Graphs. I love your brain!  Cool Heart

To be fair, I did say they weren't mine, I found them on Twitter (just search Google Images for パンダグラフ ), where there are still more....

[Image: image.png]
Quote:"Plarail S-13 Mickey Mouse Poppo Kikansha
March 31st; 3080 Yen
1 speed, 1 AA battery
Tomica minicar (sold separately) can be loaded on the 2nd and 3rd cars. Some Tomica minicars cannot be loaded".

I find it odd that they advertise the coaches that come with the new Disney Train pictured above by Mr No, as being able to remove the roof and carry cars. They are passenger/tourist coaches after all. Its the same they did with the earlier Disney Dream Railway version that Chrisjo pictured above. I do like anything Plarail Disney but wouldn't it be cool if Disney approved a PlaKid as Mickey and/or Minnie to place inside the coaches?

@Mr No
Thank you for the heads up on the new releases. I am thrilled to see a remake of a hard to find set. The original DD51 Tandem Sleeper car set was much larger with what must be the biggest release of PlaKids in any set (8) out there. This new set is scaled down with only  3 cars/coaches whereas the original had 5. I am also thrilled to see that the included PlaKids look to be new/exclusives. Although not nearly as many as the original 8, I love the fact that they are a new figure.

[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Also nice to see the release of a sound coach for the 300 Series. Hope it has new sounds and not the same as other sound releases.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
I, too, find it strange to transport the cars in coaches, but I think they mean the kids would like to put their Tomica Disney cars there and transport them with that train. Did previous models have the removing roof option on coaches too?
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
I believe there was only one other set that had these coaches and they do have removable roofs too. As Dr Chris posted above the Disney Dream Railway which looks like the same mold for the engine only different colors.

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No

[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Mister No, Super