Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2095 Replies, 1694657 Views

(04-25-2023, 04:07 AM)Trainboy90 Productions Wrote: I've seen that engines like Ashima and Yong Bao are out of stock on websites like Amazon Japan now. Maybe they're lout of Production and have replacements on the way or maybe they're out of stock for some time because of some shortage? Who knows.

Some of the private railways that have their own limited edition Plarail trains are saying that they're out-of-stock and are giving vague dates "in the summer" when they think they'll be getting their stocks replenished, so Ashima and Yong Bao aren't necessarily discontinued even though they seem to be out-of-stock at the moment (although I notice that Hobby Search still have both of them).
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
Might these be the acrylic display stands you mentioned?
[Image: Untitkweled.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • chrisjo, generic_truck_69420
Who will be the first to Post a video of their trip to the 2023 Tokyo Plarail Expo starting tomorrow?
(04-26-2023, 07:21 PM)Super Wrote: Who will be the first to Post a video of their trip to the 2023 Tokyo Plarail Expo starting tomorrow?

Not me, sadly.

Meanwhile, on the 22nd of June, the same day as the Real Class series is released, we will also get:
...meaning that the 2020 S-37 Saphir Odoriko, 2017 KF-02 JR Shikoku Tetsudo Hobby Train, and 2020 KF-08 Crane Wagon will be discontinued. Get them while you can, folks!

and this....

[Image: Untitled.png]

[Image: image.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, HanoibusGamer
Thank you Dr Chris, I think I will go for a couple of those long tankers.  

I see there are also 4 Thomas GOGO engines releasing on June 29th and are ready for pre-order.

The picture looks like it was taken at a display....from the Tokyo Plarail Expo maybe? What the heck is this?

[Image: imauge.png]
Indeed. I wondered that, but then I remembered this.....

https://blueplastictracks.com/showthread.php?tid=5224

Good call or what?!
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2023, 08:59 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
More images emerging.....

Very disappointing that the Spacia X is a 3-car. S-36 (replacing Tobu Liberty)

The double set I mentioned earlier

Let's connect a lot. Carry Tomica! EF65 Car Train. EF65-1118 Loco, blue-train coach, orange, yellow & green roofed car-transporters visible, there should be a blue one as well. 5500 yen. Also the N700S 6-car with 2 plakids that we already knew about.
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, Super
Excellent call Dr Chris

What really got my eye is the possible new way to access the inside of the coach for the seating of PlaKids
I may not collect the non-thomas plarail engines, but that tanker is something that I'd love, especially a few in a train.
The magic of the GWR
[-] The following 1 user Likes Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp's post:
  • Super
I agree D9D...out of the five Long articulating, carriers Plarail has made, this one would be my second favorite, at least until I get my hands on some.