Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2095 Replies, 1694583 Views

is it me or everybody is having difficulties viewing the images posted here lately>
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
(04-29-2023, 05:43 AM).Super Wrote: ...out of the five Long articulating, carriers Plarail has made....

Shiki (in 2 different colours)
Car Transporter
Dino Transporter
and this tanker

what am I missing?
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
@Chrisjo
I am guessing that the "Shiki" you mention is what I call a Schnabel car in both black and a blue (pictured below) if so, then the one you are missing is  the Container Carrier that came with the EF-200 released at the very end of 2021. See picture.

[Image: nmjtbbled.jpg]

[Image: 51-Uvye-VWjh-L-AC-SL1100.jpg]

@Leyland
On occasion I don't see a new image but not often. Is it just in newer Posts that you have the trouble with or any images?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(04-30-2023, 12:05 PM)Super Wrote: @Chrisjo
the one you are missing is  the Container Carrier that came with the EF-200 released at the very end of 2021.

Duh! Of course it is!
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
Where are all the big time Plarail YouTubers from Japan? I must say I am a bit disappointed that we haven't seen any videos showing the new stuff from Plarail at the Tokyo Plarail Expo....maybe I have missed them...where are they?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • chrisjo
Now I van see the images. Maybe it has something to do with my internet browser
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
Glad to hear it Leyland, thanks for letting us know. 👍
Well at least this is something from the 2023 Tokyo Plarail Expo.... a 2 minute clip in this video of the two new 'Real Class' trains running starting at the 9:39 minute mark but unfortunately I didn't see any shots of what will be the new regular Plarail trains and rolling stock.

• Mister No
Hurray!!!...Finally...Suzukawa visits the 2023 Tokyo Plarail Expo.
It doesn't matter that I don't understand a single word she is saying but she always seems to be having a great time in her videos.
I am curious though, that there aren't many people in the video. Could this be from a pre-show Media only event? I hope its not because of lack of interest.

We finally get see more of the new releases (9:00 min mark) and I learned some things. First, from early pictures I somehow erroneously thought that the new white Spacia's middle coach some how raised up and down without being removed from its base. I guess I just didn't look lose enough to see that the shell was resting on a yellow riser, Doh!

Second I notice something I have not seen before or just don't remember. The clear car carriers with a clear window in the roof. They also have different colors. Did I miss this or is it something new?

We get some good looks at the new Plarail Real Class releases at the 11:45 minute mark too.

[Image: Untitlrted.jpg]

• Mister No
(05-03-2023, 10:31 AM)Super Wrote: Second I notice something I have not seen before or just don't remember. The clear car carriers with a clear window in the roof. They also have different colors. Did I miss this or is it something new?

[Image: Untitlrted.jpg]

Detail from HanoiBusGamer's catalog image posted in this thread on 10th April...

[Image: image.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, Mister No, Super