Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2095 Replies, 1694485 Views

(03-01-2024, 09:57 AM)Super Wrote: the Dog Express would have been neat if it 'Barked' as it rolled the rails 😊

In Japan, dogs say WAN WAN (apparently)!
[-] The following 3 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp, Mister No, Super
Might that translate to 'Woof Woof'?

The description of this, not real (right???) train says:
Quote: "Boasting the most comfort among all Plarail trains, this is an express train that you can travel with your pet, connecting the city and suburban recreational areas."

Might get to be quite odorous and messy [Image: steaming-turd-smiley-emoticon.gif] with many dogs running around in the coach and assume that there may be many fights also.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp, Mister No
It seams that creating track pieces that do something previously possible, just in a tighter space is becoming a theme and I like it as it could result in more interesting compact layouts! Perhaps we may even seen a smaller and tighter curve
The magic of the GWR
[-] The following 2 users Like Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp's post:
  • Mister No, Super
Like the new releases! Especially that Plarail decided to not make some type of rails exclusive to one set.
Probably the very few times that Plarail add new number to the series (R-29 and R-30) instead of replacing existing rails
Hunting Shinkansen for life (but not at all costs) :>
[-] The following 2 users Like HanoibusGamer's post:
  • Mister No, Super
Oh, this Osaka Loop Line looks really great!  Heart
Even the box looks great!  Big Grin

[Image: Osaka-Loop-Line-1.webp]

[Image: Osaka-Loop-Line-2.webp]

[Image: Osaka-Loop-Line-3.jpg]
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 6 users Like Mister No's post:
  • DalaGStanator, generic_truck_69420, JustTylerHere, Ron Thunderr, SerialExperimentsTrain, Super
Hello Mr No! [Image: salute-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • GreatGordonFan, Mister No
(02-26-2024, 07:35 PM)chrisjo Wrote: Tomorrow, 27th Feb 2024, limited edition Keisei 3100 type, available at Kesei outlets and Family Mart stores along the Keisei and Hokuso lines.

The box(es)...

[Image: image.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Ron Thunderr, SerialExperimentsTrain, Super
I always love looking at the boxes...thank you Dr Chris 😃
Limited release at Plarail Expo in Tokyo, 26th April to 5th May 2024.

Plarail Railway Speed Cargo Silver Version, 2640 yen.
[Image: market-img01.jpg]

Also as usual a selection of different coloured rails (110 yen) and piers (148 yen).
[Image: market-img02.jpg]

"A maximum of 5 event commemorative products will be sold per item per person."
"A maximum of 50 pieces of event commemorative colored rails and piers will be sold per person."
[-] The following 6 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp, HanoibusGamer, JustTylerHere, SerialExperimentsTrain, Super
Thank you for the heads up Dr Chris. Although I will have to wait for more images of the Speed Cargo Silver Train my first impression questions would be...

Doesn't it look like there is a detached panel on the lower portion of the nose? What could that be?

It looks like (wait for better images) the driver is a flat image not like the first Best Selection release, The 60th Anniversary Train where the driver was half 3D embossed.

Also, it seems to look like the windows and passengers are stickers, again, unlike The 60th Anniversary Best Selection release where the windows were open and detailed with a removable cardboard picture of the passengers inside which gives a 3D affect.

Of course I could be totally wrong so I will reserve the right to change my mind later with better images and videos 😁

[Image: market-img016.jpg]

[Image: market-img01.jpg]

[Image: 010.jpg] 

[Image: 006.jpg]