Shinkansen Transformation Robo: Shinkalion!

648 Replies, 511070 Views

Shinkalion Z has been fully revealed and will be starting on April 9th!

...and the moment we’ve all been waiting for, new toys!!  Big Grin

The new play pattern is the Zailiners: traditional trains that become new sets of limb and new weapons for the Shinkalions. They can be purchased separately from the robots or in gift sets. Everything here is releasing in April.
[-] The following 3 users Like Trainfanz's post:
  • AOF04, Mister No, Super
Now thats a nice business decision to offer separate engines as weapons...maybe to revive the Shinkalion Plarail merch? Its a good idea. Maybe they have plans on adding more separate accessory packs that can go with any of the monsters (or what ever they are) which is always nice with any toy series.

Thanks T-fanz
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
Yes, I think it would be a great business decision. Moreover, there will be accompanying TV anime series starting April 9th. 

The "conventional lines" (commuter trains) will be "Zyliners" you can add to the robots (Shinkalions) as weapons. Here is, for example, Yamanote commuter train added to Hayabusa Shinkalion:

[Image: 5b26c48cd932732c3022c7a02740c85e-OP-yuj5...z0i-Dn.jpg]
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • AOF04, Super
Now...if only Plarail will use this decision to produce accessory packs for their Train business. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
This is awesome!
Then again it will be a big hit to the pocket as they have changed a few things like the way there arms connect (sockets) so you will have to buy the new version with the extra train for this to work and there is no possibility for joining to existing trains.

[Image: New-Arm-Sockets.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes AOF04's post:
  • Super
And if you want the motorized train you’ll need the older ones! Looks like they did away with the motor option for these new ones sadly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainfanz's post:
  • Super
I see 6 new Pre-Orders for Shinkalion items just listed at the Hobby Search Store for an April release.  New Shinkalions
New E5 and E6 have been released, I bought the gift sets with the Zailiners and I'll have them in hand in the coming week.

I'll also begin posting the subtitled episodes in here again once they begin coming out.  Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainfanz's post:
  • Super
Hi T-Fanz Smile
I have had to order them all separately as the combined option had sold out before I could order them. I have also just order the last one as well. First ones were shipped today for me. Will see them in 2 weeks.
Can't wait to see them and they new show.
[-] The following 1 user Likes AOF04's post:
  • Super