Sweet Goodie Load

7 Replies, 5848 Views

Recent Load of Sweet Goodies arrived.

First up:
Until the last couple weeks when I have discovered 3 Rare Motorized vehicles that I now must have, I thought I had completed my set with these purchases. I do have one of those 3 coming but I am not so sure of its condition since it was buried in a bulk Lot of Diecast Cars. Except for the Crane the rest are new in their box even the 2 on the right whos boxes are in ruff shape but the vehicles are perfect. Yes, I do already have the Ad Truck but I liked it so much I needed (wanted) another. I also have this version of the McDonald truck but this new one is of course in a bit better condition. BTW: I blame Sunhuntin for all this.

[Image: 003.jpg]

Next:
The Shuttling FerryBoat set...Awesome. A big thank you to Sunhuntin who put out the alert to this one.
The special Disney Diecast collection is really cool & colorful, new in box.
The Tomy diecast truck is something that has interested me foe a while but never scored one. New it is stamped with 1979 on the bottom.
I know, Super you already bought a Mister Softee Truck in your last haul I hear you say. True, but that diecasts electrical design isn't of high quality. This new in box one is fantastic and plays the Mister Softee theme song. No stickered graphics, all painted and...this has a battery access door on the bottom which the other has no access.

[Image: 004.jpg]

Last 3 Pictures:

Once again showing how that sometimes you have to buy a bunch of stuff you don't need just to a few things you need (want). I am amazed that I still keep discovering Plarail Expo Engines I hadn't seen before. These darn Livestock wagons have proved to be hard to attain. I only need one more now after acquiring eleven of the twelve that I needed to steal out the pigs and cows for. Of course what is not wanted is to be sold off.

[Image: 005.jpg] [Image: 006.jpg] [Image: 007.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, sunhuntin
Very nice scores there Super.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Super
haha, this is one thing i am happy to be blamed for!! the ferry boat looks in good shape.

i love that tomy truck... will have to try and find one. never seen that before! i like the doraemon and rotating billboard vehicles, too. i was looking at one of the 07 rainbow expo engines the other day. i love the expo stuff, so cool.

great buys, super! keep it up, mr might as well!
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • Super
It is a lovely truck and its in Blue Plastic Track Blue. The rear doors open to show a detailed interior too.

Tomica No.F17 Citroen H Truck. There are many variations of this style truck. I do like some of the others but this one is my favorite.

[Image: 111.jpg] [Image: 112.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • sunhuntin
Wow, that’s a really nice haul, Super! I especially like the Expo locomotives and passenger coaches, as well the Motor Tomica vehicles.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
A couple of those Expo Special Engines I don't see too often. The green/silver and dk-blue/red in the back and the 07 on the left.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Off The Rails
Nice bunch of stuff there Super, especially the motorised vehicles, will have to keep an eye out for some myself Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
There does seem to be quite a few that pop up in the UK, but I think they are more the Tomica World releases. Its much cheaper for me to get any from Japan as shipping from the UK has become quite prohibitive at least for the items I see on Ebay UK. I am not sure if thats because its just that expensive to ship from the UK to the States or the sellers I look at uses the Ebay Global Shipping service which I think costs more.