Grey Track

46 Replies, 24216 Views

I would be happy if you made a few videos of your layout, Super! You are the emperor of a gray tracks empire! Big Grin
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • Super, Tharazero1
LOL...I was just thinking about that myself...not the Emperor thing... Blush but making a video. Trouble is I always interupt the thought by starting another project. As soon as I finish the Goods Shed and finish the Coupler Plug for the Sakura Tram I hope to put together a little video.....I hope. Dodgy
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Mister No, Tharazero1
I think i do have dark grey but definitely light. Ill go have look in storage and take picture after work in about 6 hours from now.
[-] The following 2 users Like drew5195's post:
  • Super, Tharazero1
I did have it. Im starting to think that it may not be darker than other D51 starter pack or it just me.

[Image: 20200813-161909.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like drew5195's post:
  • DuckGWR, Super, Tharazero1
Nice, and you can see the colour difference between the two pieces of track. But when making a layout, hopefully the disparity between the two colours is not that noticable
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2020, 05:36 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tharazero1's post:
  • Super
Thank you Drew. I would love to see if there is a difference with the D-51 First Try tracks if I can ever find the set at a reasonable cost. Undecided  My guess is that they are the same as the J-06 Shunting Yard Set but its so hard to tell in pictures.
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • drew5195, Tharazero1
My dark one is from Shunting Yard Set so it could be same.
[-] The following 1 user Likes drew5195's post:
  • Tharazero1
Super also mentioned to me that there is a grey version of the automatic transfer station
Like this one but in light grey
[Image: tomy-plarail-thomas-trackmaster_1_1f0b8f...a8735d.jpg]Would anyone happen to know which set that cam in?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tharazero1's post:
  • Super
Yes, very hard to find. I can't remember where it came from but you can see it in action at the 5:23 minute mark in the video below.
One thing I wish they had changed for the gray version was to have light gray special 'Y' tracks leading in and out of the station. The gray version has the same blue ones as the blue station..

[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Tharazero1
I was wonder if it possible to dye tracks?
[-] The following 1 user Likes drew5195's post:
  • Tharazero1