thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4347482 Views

(09-20-2015, 05:18 PM)sweepe07 Wrote: i am n same boat i only want the warrior trains do not need any of the others. thinking of getting it any way take out the ones i want and give the rest to the grandsons
The duplicates I'm just gonna give them to myself or my brother
My plan for the 50 pack is to keep the Warriors for the collection along with whichever are in the pack that we don't already have. The rest will be sold to make up the difference.
(09-20-2015, 10:56 PM)Olivers Dad Wrote: My plan for the 50 pack is to keep the Warriors for the collection along with whichever are in the pack that we don't already have. The rest will be sold to make up the difference.

Nice idea
(09-19-2015, 10:48 PM)sweepe07 Wrote: noticed that there are several thomas trains in the blister packs that do not show up in the 1 to 60 list does any one know what number these will be? also
Winter Sidney 3pk4
Winter Edward 3pk5
Winter Skarloey 3pk8
neon henry 3pk9
charlie 3pk10
Neon James 8pk1
classic hiro 8pk1
classic porter 8pk1
classic Gator 8pk2
Classic Gordon 8pk2
Classic Toby 8pk2
Robot Millie 8pk4
Special Percy 8pk4
Racing Spencer 8pk4

WAVE 4 blind bags are out and the numbers run from #61-83. Here is the list:

#61: Golden Thomas
#62: Metallic Percy
#63: Neon James
#64: Classic Gordon
#65: Racers Spencer
#66: Chillin’ Edward
#67: Classic Toby
#68: Neon Henry
#69: Classic Bash
#70: Spooky Diesel-10
#71: Classic Hiro
#72: Robo Millie
#73: Classic Charlie
#74: Chillin’ Sidney
#75: Classic Ben
#76: Chillin’ Skarloey
#77: Classic Gator
#78: Classic Porter
#79: Heroes Samson
#80: Riddler Charlie
#81: Batman Thomas
#82: Flash James
#83: Robin Percy
[-] The following 4 users Like NDI13's post:
  • colesy, michele09, msagustin, sweepe07
I'm a little irritated after visiting my local Walmart today. There was a box full of wave 1 and 2 blind bags...and I kid you not 3/4 of the box had OPEN bags! Who would do that?? And why?? Do some research and figure it out like the rest of us! Ugh. That and there were a few open take and play trains in the mini box as well. Most of the trains were still in the bags but is that really necessary? Am I the only one seeing this happening? I would imagine Walmart won't continue stocking items that are just going to be damaged or stolen. It's just sad.
where abouts are you seeing wave 4?

ks, ive seen opened minis here as well. 2 or 3 loose in the bottom of a box. ive also seen the lego minifigs ripped open, and about anything sold in a blind pack
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
(09-20-2015, 06:50 AM)Thenewduckthegwr engine Wrote: How about the USA when will the advent calendar and 50 pack be released I'm the states

The advent was also already released by walmart but sold out quickly, I'm sure it will get a restock! Also the Twist N Turn stunt set came out about 9/2 on walmart.com but sold out in HOURS, I'm waiting on that to restock too!

Also why did you ask about the 50pk coming out if you don;t want it because of the duplicates? Just curious?
[-] The following 1 user Likes daftande's post:
  • sunhuntin
happy to see golden thomas will be released in a blind bag only a handfull of blind bags to get to have the 4 waves complete.
looks like ive got the majority to buy, but can knock two off the list thanks to a 50pk. still doing to end up with a number of doubles from that, but not a major.

gold thomas is one i dont need, after buying 4 collector wheels, i ended up with more than enough. lol. pleased to be getting metallic percy at long last. wonder if they will do anymore when they release the new additions jdog listed on page 26.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2015, 11:39 PM by sunhuntin.)
Anyone find the 3-packs CHL65 and CHL66?

http://thomasminis.wikia.com/wiki/3-Pack_E
http://thomasminis.wikia.com/wiki/3-Pack_F

I am in Texas. I have seen G-CHL67 an H-CHL68 in walmart.

It appears they have been seen in Canada. I would like to purchase them if anyone has them.