thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4345998 Views

In WV, OH, KY area we have never had any wave other than wave 1/
Same here in Bremerton (Near seattle) WA. Only wave 1 so far.
[-] The following 1 user Likes daftande's post:
  • cou10gar
with huge, huge thanks to geri, my 50 pack has arrived. of the 50, ive removed the 7 i need and hope to sell the rest to a friend, with me keeping the box. if i can sell them for $5 each, i will cover the cost of the set entirely.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 2 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • cou10gar, Ksthomas209
Our advent set arrive yesterday, but not without some issues. First, Walmart slapped the shipping label right on the box. Secondly, our mail carrier just left it by our mail box in the rain. Needless to say, the box is totally trashed. No chance at saving it. Thankfully, we were not planning on using the calendar as our daughter would not understand why should could only get one train a day. Instead, we are going to give here the trains she doesn't already have at Christmas.

Overall, very disappointed in Walmart and the postal service.
Sorry to hear that Roberte!! You should have been hooked up as you helped us all out on getting it.

Also FYI to all, my Twist N Turn set shipped already that I ordered on Monday.
ya hoo wave 3 showed up at walmart today as well as the newest 3pks only need 7 to have all 83 trains as some were in the blisters
[-] The following 1 user Likes sweepe07's post:
  • Ksthomas209
I popped into my local Walmart here in Simcoe, Ontario yesterday and discovered a whole pile of Wave 3. I scooped up all the ones my son needed. Just a few in wave 4 needed now, then the Warriors and Advent ones.
[-] The following 2 users Like Oliver's Dad's post:
  • Ksthomas209, sunhuntin
I picked up the Advent today and I am very happy! Now waiting on the twist n turn set with Percy and we only need 8 more to complete all 83 also!
Spooky D10
Hero Samson
Classic Bill or Ben (I can't remember right now...)
Classic Bash
And the last 4 super friends
Did I miss anyone? I also found more wave 3 and picked up a set of the super friends for my nephew for Christmas Smile
Trying to figure out what is the best way to sort my trains. On one hsnd it is easiet to put them in the numericle order but then i also thought of putting all the classics in order then organize them by theme. How do you sort yours?
We found a bunch of blind bags in the high 50s and low 60s today which filled in some gaps. Also saw some new 3 packs, but only needed one of them.

We are missing:

Classic Ben #75
Spooky D10 #70
Riddler Charlie #80
Batman Thomas #81
Flash James #82
Robin Percy #83

All the warrior trains which we will get when we can get our hands on a 50 pack. And also the advent trains. Glad to have blind bag numbers for the ones we need.
[-] The following 1 user Likes colesy's post:
  • sweepe07