thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4346230 Views

thanks, that was fast!! will have to get a few of those, too... man my wallet is going to hate me!
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
(12-11-2015, 08:54 PM)sunhuntin Wrote: thanks, that was fast!! will have to get a few of those, too... man my wallet is going to hate me!

Haha I was on my way to post the link anyway and it just happened that right before I did, you made your post!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oliver's Dad's post:
  • sunhuntin
Those are really cool, i would be more likely to get one if they had an exclusive train.
Twist and turn on online for sale right now
(12-11-2015, 10:28 PM)Miniaddict Wrote: Those are really cool, i would be more likely to get one if they had an exclusive train.

I agree. If there's no exclusive train I probably won't get one for my Son.
(12-12-2015, 12:34 AM)Olivers Dad Wrote: I agree. If there's no exclusive train I probably won't get one for my Son.

Quote:includes Gator as Green Lantern and Stephen as Sinestro

I haven't seen Green Lantern Gator listed in any of the other blister packs yet, though Sinestro Stephen is apparently in one of the new 4-packs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes drewbenn's post:
  • Oliver's Dad
(12-12-2015, 12:34 AM)Olivers Dad Wrote: I agree. If there's no exclusive train I probably won't get one for my Son.

Could Gator as Green Lantern be exclusive to the case? He's not in the 9 pack or either of the 4 packs.
[-] The following 2 users Like roberte's post:
  • Oliver's Dad, Shawnpjf
Well consider me sold if they have in exclusive train
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miniaddict's post:
  • Oliver's Dad
(12-12-2015, 01:22 AM)roberte Wrote: Could Gator as Green Lantern be exclusive to the case? He's not in the 9 pack or either of the 4 packs.

He could be. If he is I'm on the hook for a case!
(12-12-2015, 12:59 AM)drewbenn Wrote: I haven't seen Green Lantern Gator listed in any of the other blister packs yet, though Sinestro Stephen is apparently in one of the new 4-packs.

Yes Green Lantern is Exclusive to DC wheel !

If you're looking for any of the DC 4 packs better go to Walmart now there by the books and calendars in the stocking stuffers also in the same spot is two new 3packs
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2015, 03:59 AM by Shawnpjf.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawnpjf's post:
  • Oliver's Dad