thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4346491 Views

(02-23-2016, 09:08 PM)Chromeant Wrote: I found a toy r us in Windsor that has wave 4. I'll check shortly

That's awesome, thank you!
Went to toys r us here in London, they had a box of wave 4, and a box of 2016 wave 1.
No 82, won't get to Windsor until tomorrow. Maybe your local toys r us would have it?

(02-23-2016, 09:10 PM)Olivers Dad Wrote: That's awesome, thank you!
(02-23-2016, 10:15 PM)Chromeant Wrote: Went to toys r us here in London, they had a box of wave 4, and a box of 2016 wave 1.
No 82, won't get to Windsor until tomorrow. Maybe your local toys r us would have it?

Thanks for checking! My local is around 40 minute drive away and I don't get there that often. If I still don't have it the next time I go, I'll be sure to check the store!
(02-23-2016, 10:28 PM)Olivers Dad Wrote: Thanks for checking! My local is around 40 minute drive away and I don't get there that often. If I still don't have it the next time I go, I'll be sure to check the store!

Found an 82 for you!
Feel free to message me your shipping address
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chromeant's post:
  • Oliver's Dad
(02-24-2016, 04:01 PM)Chromeant Wrote: Found an 82 for you!
Feel free to message me your shipping address

So awesome of you. Thanks! PM incoming!
(02-23-2016, 08:36 PM)michele09 Wrote: Hello Thomas Mini friends, I am on the hunt for 3 minis:

#70 #75 #82

Can anyone help me out. My local Walmart has the launchers & DC 9 Pack
My local Target has the 2016 minis out too.
if that helps any or I'm willing to cover said cost. I found them on eBay but I don't want to pay the outlandish prices. Willing to help with whatever I can. Additionally, I have several duplicates I'm willing to even swap with.
U.S. would be best, I'm in Maryland

Thanks!

#82 is the hard one to find, ill keep an eye out for it for you, but none of the walmarts i check have added trains in a bit. I did get lucky and find #62 for a member the other day. Ill keep an eye out for you. I am located in Houston
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miniaddict's post:
  • Oliver's Dad
(02-23-2016, 08:36 PM)michele09 Wrote: Hello Thomas Mini friends, I am on the hunt for 3 minis:

#70 #75 #82

Can anyone help me out. My local Walmart has the launchers & DC 9 Pack
My local Target has the 2016 minis out too.
if that helps any or I'm willing to cover said cost. I found them on eBay but I don't want to pay the outlandish prices. Willing to help with whatever I can. Additionally, I have several duplicates I'm willing to even swap with.
U.S. would be best, I'm in Maryland

Thanks!

There's a 3 pack out there that has both 70 and 75 along with another. I'll check my walmart tomorrow.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oliver's Dad's post:
  • michele09
(02-25-2016, 02:10 AM)Olivers Dad Wrote: There's a 3 pack out there that has both 70 and 75 along with another. I'll check my walmart tomorrow.

I looked every where for that 3 pack with no luck BUT
Just left my local Walmart and they had one of each!! :-)

Thanks so much though!
[-] The following 1 user Likes michele09's post:
  • Oliver's Dad
(02-25-2016, 07:04 PM)michele09 Wrote: I looked every where for that 3 pack with no luck BUT
Just left my local Walmart and they had one of each!! :-)

Thanks so much though!

That's awesome, glad you found them!
One of the walmarts here in London Ontario has some wave 4 in stock.
Anyone looking for certain ones?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chromeant's post:
  • Oliver's Dad