thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4346541 Views

(03-19-2016, 07:13 PM)Chromeant Wrote: I found extra 21, 25, 28, 35 & 39
Do you want them? @ $1.50 each USD

Sure! That would be great! Thanks alot!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oliver's Dad's post:
  • Chromeant
So i know there is an android app and such for these trains which is pretty good. Anyways does anyone have a list complied of all the trains aviable and there corrasponding bag? or if they are exclusive to packages. i have started but and i have a word doc of all the train pictures that i can find of the minis i think. If anyone would like to see it or help out be great. I am slowly getting started with these trains which my little guy loves. Also looking to trade double when i get them.
(03-20-2016, 02:50 PM)Alexkeiths Wrote: So i know there is an android app and such for these trains which is pretty good. Anyways does anyone have a list complied of all the trains aviable and there corrasponding bag? or if they are exclusive to packages. i have started but and i have a word doc of all the train pictures that i can find of the minis i think. If anyone would like to see it or help out be great. I am slowly getting started with these trains which my little guy loves. Also looking to trade double when i get them.

http://ttte.wikia.com/wiki/Minis might help you out with your list!
(03-20-2016, 02:50 PM)Alexkeiths Wrote: So i know there is an android app and such for these trains which is pretty good. Anyways does anyone have a list complied of all the trains aviable and there corrasponding bag? or if they are exclusive to packages. i have started but and i have a word doc of all the train pictures that i can find of the minis i think. If anyone would like to see it or help out be great. I am slowly getting started with these trains which my little guy loves. Also looking to trade double when i get them.

I remember there was someone on this thread whose homepage is a link to a little online checklist for Thomas and Friends minis, and it's customizable to help you read it easier or organize it better.
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miksolo's post:
  • drewbenn
(03-04-2016, 11:55 PM)sunhuntin Wrote: what i did was make a spreadsheet by copying and pasting the lists from the thomas minis wiki. then i added columns for blind bag codes, 3, 4, 7 and 8 pack codes, and set exclusives.

i group each type together, and use a different box color for engines im missing. its very confusing at times, but usually, if i keep the info updated, i can match multi pack releases with blind bags and mostly avoid doubles. i used to have columns showing how many releases each character had had, but when it got some reaching 5, i gave it up and removed those.

this is a sample of some lines from my file. its not actually as squished up as this, but i had to condense it to fit the word window.
if, for example, i was missing thomas, his box would a shade of purple. the number under wave 4 is colored because it was a new release engine that i needed. since i record all numbers, needed or not, i had to have a way to easily identify the ones wanted when ordering.
there are a furthur two columns after "advent" for the licensed multipacks. it used to be DC, but with the introduction of spongebob the heading got changed.

[Image: minislistsample.jpg]

Are you willing to share this spreadsheet??
if i knew how to put it online, i would.
it is easy enough to put together, just a little time consuming since i make a note of the multipacks as well as the blind bags. the names were copy and paste from the wikia, and then i filled in the details in a way i semi-understood, lol. all in the info in it is freely available.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
Found 2016 wave 2 in Houston at Target but only the duplicates were left. Sad
Has anyone found the DC collectors wheel in any stores?
Does anyone still need #82 The Flash, I found one today at walmart.
[-] The following 1 user Likes medgie's post:
  • Oliver's Dad
Not sure if this is old news or not, but for anyone interested, there's now a Minis Troublesome Truck! http://www.ebay.com/itm/TROUBLESOME-TRUC...Swr7ZW68E2
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
[-] The following 2 users Like Miksolo's post:
  • Oliver's Dad, Super