thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4347149 Views

I looked at Wally's (Walmart) yesterday and there was nothing new. Sad
[-] The following 1 user Likes YALLLOW's post:
  • OttawaQ
(04-22-2016, 05:31 PM)OttawaQ Wrote: Hello everyone,
I've been reading the posts for quite some time, but have now decided to participate too Smile
My son has nearly all of the minis, but continues to hound me about the troublesome trucks. So my question is: does anyone know when series 2 (2016) minis will be released in Canada? and which store will have them?
Thanks a million!

I haven't seen any wave 2 yet. But this will be the first place you'll find out when they do come out!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oliver's Dad's post:
  • OttawaQ
I know wave 2 is getting common in Houston, Texas. Target & Toys R Us stores only. Walmart is still in 2015 for blind bags, but i have seen the DC wheel and all DC packs at Walmart and not other stores.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miniaddict's post:
  • OttawaQ
My son and I were in a local Toys R Us over the weekend. He picked out three blind bags from the bin they had there. (The bin was a mixture of what appeared to be wave 3 & 4 2015 bags and wave 1 2016 bags.) Using the checklist, we picked out Batman Thomas, Robin Percy and Chillin Skarloey from 2015 wave 4.

We also saw on the peg hooks the 2016 7-packs -- which I haven't seen elsewhere to date.
[-] The following 1 user Likes WRCanuck's post:
  • drewbenn
I was in the local Walmart tonight (which also neighbours the Toys R Us) and found they had restocked the blind bags bin and shelf space. It wasn't with new Minis though, but with 2015 wave 2 bags. They must have been in the back and were just discovered.

Anyway, I managed to find 4 that my son didn't already have (Heroes Thomas, Dino James, Metallic Gordon and Metallic Edward) and, coincidentally, finished off what he was missing from that wave. Smile

Not sure if other Canadian Walmarts are doing similar, but I have observed that many have little to no blind bags remaining.
(04-26-2016, 01:26 AM)WRCanuck Wrote: I was in the local Walmart tonight (which also neighbours the Toys R Us) and found they had restocked the blind bags bin and shelf space. It wasn't with new Minis though, but with 2015 wave 2 bags. They must have been in the back and were just discovered.

Anyway, I managed to find 4 that my son didn't already have (Heroes Thomas, Dino James, Metallic Gordon and Metallic Edward) and, coincidentally, finished off what he was missing from that wave. Smile

Not sure if other Canadian Walmarts are doing similar, but I have observed that many have little to no blind bags remaining.

My local Walmart has nothing beyond 2015 wave 3 blind bags. Put out a bunch of wave 1 to 3 around Christmas time but nothing since.

EDIT: I'm in Simcoe, ON
If anyone's looking for wave 1 2016 try target when i was there they had 2 boxes 1 which was open and the other which was brand new I also saw trackmaster Philip and the take n plays
You Know Your Keeping It Real When Your Working With Steel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2016, 02:52 AM by Super.)
Found a Spencer Launcher today at Walmart in Simcoe, Ontario!
[-] The following 5 users Like Oliver's Dad's post:
  • drewbenn, Miniaddict, Minilover61, Shawnpjf, sunhuntin
Good find. I read that spencer was exclusive to Australia. Now i have hope i will get one in the states
its due for release in new zealand, but the date keeps getting pushed back. first it was the 22nd april, then it was pushed out to the friday after, and then to the 20th of may. this is according to the one local website i found it listed on, as they have it for preorder.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/