thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4346431 Views

Was found at Real Canadian Superstore. $4.99 each
I don't normally post about every little change on my checklist page, but this one changes the default behavior: pretty soon I'll add a feature that *automatically* checks or unchecks all the re-releases and their originals together. So for example if you check any of the 3 classic 'Percy's, the original and both re-releases of classic 'Percy' will get checkmarks by them, too. If you have some engines within an originals/re-releases set checked but not others, none of their states will automatically be changed: you'll have to actually go check/uncheck one of them to make the change happen. (I know that's kind of confusing to read, I'm sorry. I haven't figured out how to write it cleaner yet.) If you *don't* want this linking behavior, there will be a setting (at the bottom of the page) you'll need to enable. I'll put some bold text at the top of the page when this becomes available.

There's also a button at the bottom (already there, no need to wait) that will find and highlight any originals/re-releases that aren't all checked/unchecked the same, so you can look and see if this new feature would have helped you out.
[-] The following 3 users Like drewbenn's post:
  • mikedaws, OttawaQ, YALLLOW
finally found more wave 4 down here, and managed to find another two of #51 platinum thomas.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 4 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • Ksthomas209, Minilover61, Pablo392, YALLLOW
Found the 4 new 3 packs at Walmart Smile

California
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2016, 06:25 AM by Ksthomas209.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ksthomas209's post:
  • YALLLOW
(12-01-2016, 06:25 AM)Ksthomas209 Wrote: Found the 4 new 3 packs at Walmart Smile

California

Have you seen the new cargo car snake, fossil cargo car and clarabel in the new 9 pack sets? Very cool!
[-] The following 3 users Like trayken's post:
  • Ksthomas209, Minilover61, YALLLOW
Yes my son saw them and his uncle ordered them for Christmas. He is very excited about Clarabel and Starfish Thomas.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ksthomas209's post:
  • YALLLOW
Anyone notice that the newest minis from the blind bags 2016/4 seem really light compared to previous ones?
(12-02-2016, 01:56 AM)what1120 Wrote: Anyone notice that the newest minis from the blind bags 2016/4 seem really light compared to previous ones?

The minis are now made in China whereas before they were made in Thailand. The quality has diminished a bit.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mikedaws's post:
  • YALLLOW
Has anyone in Canada seen any of the 2017 wave 1 blind bags yet? Have only seen the 3 packs so far.
Sooo...Walmart had Spongebob 9 packs, the new 3 packs and 7 packs (the ones listed on amazon). They also had 2017 blind bags. And the best was the new D.C. Super friends. The one with Steel Superman Hiro. They are pretty cool looking. Picked up everything we didn't have yet. The extras I am donating to my sons school for their weekly treasure chest. They draw names on Fridays.
[-] The following 4 users Like Ksthomas209's post:
  • Minilover61, Pablo392, sunhuntin, YALLLOW