thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4346427 Views

Okay, the "Monster Mash clear Percy" has its own entry and I've added a "Variants" section (without separate checkboxes for each pair of variants) so there's a list of known variants and it also acts as a quick way to find the variants in the main list (click on the variant pair to highlight both of them in the main list).

Reivax, I used your picture. I hope you don't mind! If you do, just say, and I'll remove it.

I heard today that 2017/3 has finally showed up in our local stores, so I guess I'll be buying some new minis in the next couple days Smile.

Sorry Yeahright and Reivax, I misread the earlier posts. Yeahright, I used your picture of the clear Monster Mash Percy, just let me know if you'd like me to remove it.
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2017, 05:08 PM by drewbenn.)
[-] The following 2 users Like drewbenn's post:
  • mikedaws, Yeahright
(07-30-2017, 10:05 PM)drewbenn Wrote: Yes, I'll get that onto my checklist page as a variant, soon. Smile

(07-31-2017, 05:05 PM)drewbenn Wrote: Okay, the "Monster Mash clear Percy" has its own entry and I've added a "Variants" section (without separate checkboxes for each pair of variants) so there's a list of known variants and it also acts as a quick way to find the variants in the main list (click on the variant pair to highlight both of them in the main list).

Reivax, I used your picture. I hope you don't mind! If you do, just say, and I'll remove it.

I heard today that 2017/3 has finally showed up in our local stores, so I guess I'll be buying some new minis in the next couple days Smile.

Sorry Yeahright and Reivax, I misread the earlier posts. Yeahright, I used your picture of the clear Monster Mash Percy, just let me know if you'd like me to remove it.

Thanks for creating the variants section in your checklist.
(07-31-2017, 05:05 PM)drewbenn Wrote: Okay, the "Monster Mash clear Percy" has its own entry and I've added a "Variants" section (without separate checkboxes for each pair of variants) so there's a list of known variants and it also acts as a quick way to find the variants in the main list (click on the variant pair to highlight both of them in the main list).

And just when you thought there couldn't be anymore multipacks....here's a 40 pack available at Toysrus

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 2 users Like mikedaws's post:
  • Pablo392, YALLLOW
And I just walked in the door from buying space scruff as it's one of the few I don't have from 2017/2 since those bags weren't released here. A few "new" 3 packs were spotted tonight at Walmart, so I was able to buy something new for th first time in months. At least that 40 pack has the last 2 I need from the second wave (belle and special Thomas). I'd buy that.
(08-06-2017, 03:04 AM)Reivax Wrote: And I just walked in the door from buying space scruff as it's one of the few I don't have from 2017/2 since those bags weren't released here. A few "new" 3 packs were spotted tonight at Walmart, so I was able to buy something new for th first time in months. At least that 40 pack has the last 2 I need from the second wave (belle and special Thomas). I'd buy that.

It's listed on Toysrus.com for $49.99...if you're interested
Awesome. I'm in Canada, though, sadly. I'll just have to wait for it to come here. I'm getting the feeling that around here shelves will finally start getting some updates. It's been the same products aincw literally the winter around here.
(08-06-2017, 04:07 AM)Reivax Wrote: Awesome. I'm in Canada, though, sadly. I'll just have to wait for it to come here. I'm getting the feeling that around here shelves will finally start getting some updates. It's been the same products aincw literally the winter around here.

I'm in Vancouber. And I totally hear you. Shelves have been brutal here.

(08-06-2017, 05:33 AM)mikedaws Wrote: I'm in Vancouber. And I totally hear you. Shelves have been brutal here.

*Vancouver
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2017, 05:40 AM by mikedaws.)
finally found wave 2 down here. managed to grab all the new numbers. not sure what happened, as last time i check the thomas aisle, there must have been 10 or more mixed boxes of 2016 3 and 4. this time, there were two boxes on 2017/2 at the checkouts, and none at all in the aisle. curious to know where all the other stock went!
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • YALLLOW
I don't know if this is all stores, or if it will help any collectors in the UK, but I popped into a poundland store today and found a whole box of 2017 wave 1 in the toy section. Naturally I grabbed the lot for a pound a pop, but thought I'd mention it here in case it is nationwide Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • YALLLOW
(08-06-2017, 02:34 AM)mikedaws Wrote: And just when you thought there couldn't be anymore multipacks....here's a 40 pack available at Toysrus

Are any of these new? (The exclusives?)