thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4347853 Views

(10-19-2017, 09:09 AM)NDI13 Wrote: Looks like 2018 will see a re-release of the 2015 Robo-Themed minis. I spotted what could be Contemporary Art-Themed minis.

Piet Mondrian (Composition with Red Blue and Yellow) Annie

Andy Warhol (Pow!) Thomas & (Camouflage) Bertie

Andy Warhol's iconic (Marilyn Diptych) Diesel-10

Not sure if Victor is also an Andy Warhol's Camouflage but the cargo car is definitely a Keith Haring

I think the themes are Pop Art and Camoflage Smile good call
[-] The following 1 user Likes mikedaws's post:
  • NDI13
After months of silence, we are getting many Minis, hopefully they won't be scattered but looks like hunt will begin late '17 early '18. Usually we would get /1 of next year by November.

PS: did something happen to this site? The font looks small but menus and page buttons look huge.
[-] The following 2 users Like Pablo392's post:
  • mikedaws, YALLLOW
More MINIS
[Image: image.jpg]

And more MINIS

A few more...

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2017, 11:46 PM by mikedaws.)
[-] The following 4 users Like mikedaws's post:
  • drewbenn, Orangepill, sunhuntin, YALLLOW
some of those look great! like the new bag design too.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • YALLLOW
They all look really really good, I hope mass production colors are close to these because the vibrant popping colors with detailed lines were what drew us to collect these in the first place.
Also it doesn't look like we are getting the $100 single mini (aka Superstation James) with blinds anytime soon.. Sad
[-] The following 3 users Like Pablo392's post:
  • drewbenn, mikedaws, YALLLOW
(10-30-2017, 03:54 AM)Pablo392 Wrote: They all look really really good, I hope mass production colors are close to these because the vibrant popping colors with detailed lines were what drew us to collect these in the first place.

The weight and feel of the minis when playing with them is what attracted me. They had a substance to them that other toys don't. I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed, though....

I'll get those latest 3-packs added to the checklist in the next day or so. Thanks for the friendly reminder this weekend, mikedaws Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like drewbenn's post:
  • mikedaws, YALLLOW
(10-30-2017, 08:50 PM)drewbenn Wrote: The weight and feel of the minis when playing with them is what attracted me. They had a substance to them that other toys don't. I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed, though....

I'll get those latest 3-packs added to the checklist in the next day or so. Thanks for the friendly reminder this weekend, mikedaws Smile

Have to agree that the MINIS just don't quite feel the same and lack the original appeal they had with the weights in them. Hoping the quality improves in the 2018 models.
[-] The following 2 users Like mikedaws's post:
  • drewbenn, YALLLOW
Attn Canadian MINIS collectors. Canadian Tire is now carrying MINIS. They have 2017/2 for anyone looking. Good way to find Special Edition Clear Thomas.
Happy shopping
[-] The following 1 user Likes mikedaws's post:
  • YALLLOW
Holy cow. That's crazy. After all this time...Canadian tire? I'll be looking thank you. Fisher price has all but killed my desire to collect these things after completely ignoring this country the way they have.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Reivax's post:
  • YALLLOW
Anyone have a good way to get 2017/1 minis still? (Hunting for Duck)
When we push him down the well...Pop goes Old Ollie!