thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4347366 Views

The boost n blast, the 7 packs and the 9 pack re-issues have been showing up at Walmart here in Vancouver area. I’ve seen tags for the new 4 packs and blind bags but no product yet. Will update when I see something. Fingers crossed as we never received 2017 wave 3 or 4.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2018, 06:13 AM by Super.)
Boost and blast showed up on amazon, but at $30 I am not sure I want to buy it just yet for 1 engine.
Has anyone spotted anything out of Unnumbered 2018 series? They seem to be coming out in 3-Packs mostly, but seeing that all local stores still have 3 packs from 2016 on shelves, I seriously doubt we will see these anytime soon. Generally 3 and 7 packs go to Canada and Asia first, while blind bags get released in US first.

Also, if anyone managed to get 2018/1 - 232 Fantasy Rosie, the wheels and plastic trim looks a bit different than the picture. The plastic area has lots of sparkles, and it's one of the best looking engines. I am planning pick up a few and give it to my nieces.

[Image: Fantasy_Rosie.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pablo392's post:
  • drewbenn
I just picked up the 2018 3 packs here in western Canada. Found them at Walmart. Still no sign of the blind bags but it’s so great to actually find new product!!!! Happy hunting.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mikedaws's post:
  • Pablo392
Looks like 2018 wave 2 is hitting stores in the US...
Wave 1 and 2 are out. Special Edition Thomas is def on my list!
My Walmart just put up a big box of Blind Bags without any sort of dates. It has a list of the Minis including a few Metallics. Just wondering what they might be. No year or Wave number anywhere.
If it has metallics. It’s from 2015. The first year the minis were released.
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2018, 08:03 AM by Super.)
Wow It's a big Hanging box usually they are just on the shelve in a small box. I should have taken a picture and gotten a few but they were literally following me because it was past closing. I'm going back. Isn't that rare to find? It was so many trains on the box it would seem to be All 4 Waves.
It is one of the earliest boxes, possibly when Minis were WM-Exclusive, I took a picture of that a while ago, must be more than a year ago in this thread somewhere.
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2018, 08:04 AM by Super.)
(11-15-2016, 01:48 AM)Pablo392 Wrote: Hmmm.. Do you need anything from the States that we can trade with 4 DC packs? I don't know how much the shipping would be as that seems to drive cost up pretty quick.

On another note, I am in North Carolina, neither Target nor Walmart has anything new around here, but I saw a big blind box for the first time, with no top, would make it easy to fish out specific # bags. Target had 2017/1, Walmart has 2016/3. Strangely no 2016/4.

[Image: 848a779ed849ea91f322fc9debec5b80.jpg]

PS: Does anyone know where I can find some Trackmaster tracks for cheap?

It is not that box, It is very long and thin and it's hanging on an endcap.

Also 4 Pack Power Rangers only 50cents.
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2018, 02:57 AM by HiMyNameIsNick.)