thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4345727 Views

(07-19-2018, 10:11 PM)Reivax Wrote: I have the neon splatter cargo from set 3. I haven’t seen set 4. I’ll have to dig it out later and upload an image.

Thank you!
No prob. Let me know if the image I posted is what you were looking for. If not I can try and correct it.
Thank you for the image. It’s what I was thinking. I live in Vancouver and was able to order on amazon.com. I had them sent to my US p.o. box as I’m close to the border as well. They were $7.99 and there are 3 varieties listed as of now. Amazon usually gives you free shipping on orders of $25 or more. Thanks again!
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2018, 05:12 PM by Super.)
(07-19-2018, 01:47 AM)mikedaws Wrote:
(07-19-2018, 01:26 AM)Pablo392 Wrote: I hope batteries don't leak and ruin the trains.

Personally, I would remove them if they are part of your collection or if they are going to not really played with and put away. I agree, don’t want the trains to be ruined.

That's a good idea!
Did you guys see this:

Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends engines just got a minis makeover!  With over 80 minis engines to collect, Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends minis from Fisher-Price completely reimagine the Island of Sodor with never-before-seen themes!  From animal and construction designs to even outer space, minis showcase Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends engines a whole new way! New themes for 2019 include pets, rainbow, holidays, icky, sushi, x-ray and medieval. Of course, no collection is complete without your favorite characters in their classic styles, which is why Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends minis also include lots of classic engines, too!  Kids can collect 'em, race 'em, trade 'em, and use imaginations to create really unique adventures for these really useful engines!
[-] The following 3 users Like Pablo392's post:
  • drewbenn, mikedaws, sunhuntin
Cool. Nice themes. Definitely don’t need any more neon related trains. Would like to catch up on 2018 first, of course.
Looks like the new Glow In The Dark minis are hitting stores. I found this image on eBay.
[Image: D60_CFC2_F-7_BD7-4_AF9-_A113-_BB358957_DB65.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes mikedaws's post:
  • Pablo392
And another
[Image: 522_D6_F4_D-_D052-4392-_A178-5827_D1_D8557_C.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes mikedaws's post:
  • Pablo392
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know what Fizz minis look like? Any promo/twitter pictures?

I just received my light ups, back of the package shows only 2 others in each pack, I suppose there will be only 3 x 2 packs in this series.
No word on new glow in the dark or birthay edition Thomas mini yet.

Also, I noticed stores are not stocking any 7 packs anymore, been to several walmarts and targets, each one had only few older packs along with blind bags.
(08-01-2018, 05:19 PM)Pablo392 Wrote: I just received my light ups

What are they like? Smile fun? gimmicky? somewhere in between? Are they cool out in the summer sun, or only work in a dark room?