thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4346540 Views

Sunhintin, I occasionally email the saved list URL to myself (clicking on Share), so even if I am at a different computer/my phone/etc, I have access to my last, or at least I keep a copy of one of my older lists this way.  You can also bookmark the list (you need to click the URL generated by the Share button). Cleaners like CCleaner generally do not touch bookmarks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pablo392's post:
  • sunhuntin
ooo, thats a good idea! thanks, pablo. i might go the bookmark route. cheers!
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • drewbenn
Can anyone confirm that in the 2018 wave 4 blind bag series that #54 (Classic Skarloey) is actually in this wave? If you can provide a picture of the bag that would be great!
[-] The following 1 user Likes mikedaws's post:
  • drewbenn
sunhuntin Wrote:ooo, thats a good idea! thanks, pablo. i might go the bookmark route. cheers!

I *definitely* recommend using the bookmarks. If I added that 'check all' button, I'm worried people would click it by accident (especially on a mobile device) and lose all their checks for that wave. Do the bookmark, email it to yourself, and now you can get to your list from other computers, too.

(09-26-2018, 09:16 PM)mikedaws Wrote: Can anyone confirm that in the 2018 wave 4 blind bag series that #54 (Classic Skarloey) is actually in this wave? If you can provide a picture of the bag that would be great!

FYI it was reported by a visitor to my site, specifically as part of the WW (i.e. not North America) region.
Hi Drew,
You may have considered this too, but I though I'd put it out there; Is it possible someone didn't realize that they were looking at 2017/4 since it seems like #54 is identical to 2017/4, or perhaps like the Birthday package with 2018/4 bags with 2018/3 engines & numbers, could it have been an error?

Also those who received the new bags, did you notice any difference/variances?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pablo392's post:
  • drewbenn
*actually birthday box minis were mix of earlier releases including 2018/1, not just 2018/3 engines, is it possible someone got one with 2018/4 bag, with 54 on it somewhere but not as part of actual blind release? I wish we could get info directly from FisherPrice/Mattel.
(09-26-2018, 10:49 PM)drewbenn Wrote:
sunhuntin Wrote:ooo, thats a good idea! thanks, pablo. i might go the bookmark route. cheers!

I *definitely* recommend using the bookmarks. If I added that 'check all' button, I'm worried people would click it by accident (especially on a mobile device) and lose all their checks for that wave. Do the bookmark, email it to yourself, and now you can get to your list from other computers, too.

(09-26-2018, 09:16 PM)mikedaws Wrote: Can anyone confirm that in the 2018 wave 4 blind bag series that #54 (Classic Skarloey) is actually in this wave? If you can provide a picture of the bag that would be great!

FYI it was reported by a visitor to my site, specifically as part of the WW (i.e. not North America) region.
Here’s a copy of an image of what should be in 2018/4. I just haven’t seen any visual confirmation of #54 Classic Skarloey being seen in the blind bands from this wave. He was released in one of the 7-packs. 
[Image: 704022_F7-_D2_EB-4_F2_E-_A704-_DDFE6_D7669_BA.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes mikedaws's post:
  • Pablo392
Mike, do you have same format for 2018/3?
(09-27-2018, 12:35 AM)Pablo392 Wrote: Mike, do you have same format for 2018/3?

Just sent it to you via email
Hello-ok please define “new” bags. Amazon 2018 wave 4, Walmart 2018 Wave? Amazon mystery bag?Also if anyone wants to throw this girl a “like” it will be appreciated,as I have been on here 2 years even if I am a pillSmileThe bar code numbers for Amazon and Walmart bags are different. I can look for a code 54 for you at Walmart and check that it is Skarloey. Do you wsnt me to buy it for you or just confirm and take pics? PM me if you want it?
[Image: 99_ABAA97-_A999-489_E-9_A8_D-196_B132_D6_F33.jpg]

[Image: E9_DC2876-3689-47_BA-933_C-_D7_ED91_A6_D354.jpg]

[Image: AA1_F979_F-_F597-470_A-8_F3_C-_C522_CA58541_F.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Orangepill's post:
  • mikedaws, Pablo392