thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4346013 Views

I think I counted 115, so I know I would need to have 4 cases to get all of them in. It looks like it has a clear plastic cover over top.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Reivax's post:
  • sunhuntin
[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Pablo392's post:
  • drewbenn, mikedaws, sunhuntin
Do you know what the SKUs are for these packs? Possibly GBR16 and GBR19?
For any Canadians I found the final 4 lights ups at toys r us. Quite a few of them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Reivax's post:
  • Pablo392
They are selling both those packs online on Walmart(USA)
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Thomas-Friend.../543711720
[-] The following 1 user Likes Orangepill's post:
  • Pablo392
Are those the SKU’s for the pictures of the 7 packs you posted?
Did you buy on Amazon,in a store,or???Thanks. I think those are listed on Walmart.com (US) right now but with different SKU’s.
Any help would be appreciated for my family’s collection(obsession). Thanks!
(11-17-2018, 01:09 PM)jdogman Wrote: Do you know what the SKUs are for these packs? Possibly GBR16 and GBR19?

Sorry for the delay, these are GBB81 and GBB82, there is DTV15 above the barcode.

(11-19-2018, 03:37 PM)Orangepill Wrote: Are those the SKU’s for the pictures of the 7 packs you posted?
Did you buy on Amazon,in a store,or???Thanks. I think those are listed on Walmart.com (US) right now but with different SKU’s.
Any help would be appreciated for my family’s collection(obsession). Thanks!

I got these from Amazon, order that I placed 3 months ago that was finally shipped.
Thanks for the WM links, those will be very helpful. I wonder what GBR16 and 19 will be.  Based no past releases, there are usually 4  of these 7 packs each year. Most these will include one or two from the blind bags, so we end up having duplicates. I am not unpacking these until Drew adds them to ixbyix.  Cool  Since these look like brand new releases, possibly part of 2019, I think Drew will wait for more releases and will add Unnumbered - 3
Thank you Pablo392-
Did you happen to order and actually receive the Fizz Cargo train from Amazon?
I ordered 3 months ago and Amazon canceled it last week. It’s been relisted with a 1-3month ship date so we will see!
I also ordered 3 months ago, not cancelled, still pending delivery, now it says "Expected delivery: Thursday, November 15, 2018 - Tuesday, November 20, 2018 by 8pm"
I saw they listed one of them already but doesn't ship for 1-3 months.

I also have Thomas & Friends Gbr16 Train, Multicolor and Thomas & Friends Gbr19 Train, Multi Color ordered in July, still no update on delivery schedule. I jdogman mentioned these two , now I realize these could be the 7 Pack #3 and #4, hopefully.
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2018, 10:28 PM by Super.)
Nice-I hope you actually receive it! I am expecting a 7 pack from Amazon today, the listing had the new 2019 description, no picture and it’s supposed to be GBR18...