thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4345638 Views

It looks like pink Rosie instead of Red Rosie like the pre-release pictures showed?Oh well!!
Amazon canceled my order today Sad
Bummer!
Looks like most of the multipacks and new product have been moved until January. Such at TMNT, Power Rangers, Fizz. Haven’t seen or heard anything about 2019 wave 1 blind bags yet either. Surprised they aren’t out yet. Only new product are those 2 7-packs.
What’s going on with the 2 new glow-in-the-dark packs? Are they available in the states? Our Walmart’s in Canada are overflowing with the old ones even still.
And I still haven’t seen an advent calendar at toys r us. Usually I do by this point.
The glow in the dark packs are at Target is the US. I’ve only seen the advent calendars on amazon and on Walmart.com
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2018, 04:05 PM by Super.)
That doesn’t give me much hope if it’s some sort of target exclusive or priority there since we don’t have target anymore. Thanks for the info. I just remember he last 2 year the advent calendar was everywhere in toys r us stores.
I’ll keep my eyes open for the glow in the dark and advent calendars. If I see them in the Vancouver area it’s a safe bet they’ll be out your way around the same time.
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2018, 04:05 PM by Super.)
Cool. Will keep checking myself. Really want to compete the 2018 trains Tongue so close but feels so far.