thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4345072 Views

(01-24-2019, 04:24 AM)medgie Wrote: I just saw this on Amazon.

It’s a good starter set for people just getting into MINIS. Nia and Rebecca will most likely been in blind bags this year. The other five have pretty much get reissued every year. Thank you for sharing the picture! Smile

(01-24-2019, 04:27 AM)medgie Wrote: I don’t remember seeing this being posted on here.

This was released this past fall. It’s a fun playset. You should be able to pick it up cheap somewhere if you’re looking to get it. Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2019, 12:15 AM by Super.)
(01-17-2019, 04:00 AM)Pablo392 Wrote: Here is an update, we'll have to have more people dissolve theirs to confirm if the stamped numbers correspond to the cargo creatures:

Fizz Stamp # 2818D = Monkey (Yellow Fizz Block)
Fizz Stamp # 2958D = Cat (Blue Fizz Block)

Does anyone know if the fizz ones will be only Thomas and Percy, with different cargo creatures?

Thanks for posting your pictures. I picked one up last weekend and knew I wanted the kitten but since I hadn't updated my page yet I came here to get the codes Smile

[img]https://mini.ixbyix.com/pic/Fizz%20'N%20Go%20Kitten.jpg[/img]

Those stamped codes feel like manufacturing date codes. My kitten had the same code as yours, though, and the fizz bomb was also blue. I'll push an update shortly that uses the other pack numbers (e.g. GPB54) to identify them.
[-] The following 2 users Like drewbenn's post:
  • mikedaws, Pablo392
Let’s try this again...

GCL92 Percy/Alien
GVL88 Thomas/Dragon
GCL90 Thomas/Monkey
GBP53 Percy/Puppy
GBP43 Thomas/Unicorn 
GBP54 Percy/Cat
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2019, 10:58 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like mikedaws's post:
  • drewbenn, Pablo392
(01-25-2019, 05:50 PM)drewbenn Wrote: Those stamped codes feel like manufacturing date codes. My kitten had the same code as yours, though, and the fizz bomb was also blue. I'll push an update shortly that uses the other pack numbers (e.g. GPB54) to identify them.

Thanks Drew, just like Mike posted, the codes did not mean anything and we realized there were individual item codes on each box for each cargo creature.

I really wasn't planning to collect the figures, since they are not really "thomas minis" and not related to any episodes or feature length movies (as far as I know), so I thought I don't have to collect them... But, now that you added them to your page, I guess I have no choice but to start buying those. Although $8+tax is kind of steep for what they are, maybe I can trade some of my engines with the cargo creatures if anyone is looking for old engines/variations/etc.

PS: I saw you added 5 x 3 packs, I thought there were going to be 8 of them this year.
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2019, 11:00 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Pablo392's post:
  • drewbenn, mikedaws
(01-25-2019, 05:50 PM)drewbenn Wrote: Those stamped codes feel like manufacturing date codes. My kitten had the same code as yours, though, and the fizz bomb was also blue. I'll push an update shortly that uses the other pack numbers (e.g. GPB54) to identify them.

Thanks Drew, just like Mike posted, the codes did not mean anything and we realized there were individual item codes on each box for each cargo creature.

I really wasn't planning to collect the figures, since they are not really "thomas minis" and not related to any episodes or feature length movies (as far as I know), so I thought I don't have to collect them... But, now that you added them to your page, I guess I have no choice but to start buying those. Although $8+tax is kind of steep for what they are, maybe I can trade some of my engines with the cargo creatures if anyone is looking for old engines/variations/etc.
[/quote]

This is something to think about...it says it comes with 3 extra packs. So might be a way to get the other animals. Unless these have different animals in them 

Thomas & Friends Fisher-Price MINIS, Fizz ‘n Go Mega Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MLXYMV8/ref...sCbN8X3STR
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2019, 11:03 PM by Super.)
(01-25-2019, 09:36 PM)Pablo392 Wrote: I really wasn't planning to collect the figures, since they are not really "thomas minis" and not related to any episodes or feature length movies (as far as I know), so I thought I don't have to collect them... But, now that you added them to your page, I guess I have no choice but to start buying those. Although $8+tax is kind of steep for what they are, maybe I can trade some of my engines with the cargo creatures if anyone is looking for old engines/variations/etc.

Well I really went back and forth on adding those. Seeing Sir Topham Hatt re-issued in the Fizz 'N Go Mega Pack is what pushed me over the edge to include them. I can always remove them if it's a problem for collectors Smile....

I agree, $8 _is_ a lot, I really wasn't sure I wanted to get that. But it was fun to get it one time and treat it like a bath bomb rather than a toy to collect. One's enough for me, though, I'm not planning on getting more.

(01-25-2019, 09:41 PM)mikedaws Wrote: This is something to think about...it says it comes with 3 extra packs. So might be a way to get the other animals. Unless these have different animals in them 

I'm definitely curious if the extra packs will be random or not. If they are, that pack would be the best way to start collecting the figures (especially since that's probably the only way to get the Fizz 'N Go James) then fill up the rest of the figures with the individual packs.

(01-25-2019, 09:40 PM)Pablo392 Wrote: PS: I saw you added 5 x 3 packs, I thought there were going to be 8 of them this year.

jdogman has the other 3, as well as 2 more 7-packs and some other themed multi-packs, listed on his wikia ( https://thomasminis.fandom.com/wiki/2019 ). I'll add them and the Fizz 'N Go Mega Pack as they become available in stores.
[-] The following 2 users Like drewbenn's post:
  • mikedaws, Pablo392
I’ve ordered the Fizz multipack from Amazon. Who knows when it will actually arrive. Seems the MINIS listings have been hit and miss this year. Super inconsistent and orders getting cancelled. I still haven’t seen anything for the power rangers, Tmnt or AFL minis yet. Will be interesting to see if these get released at all.
Amazon has been inconsistent, I have never gotten an item I pre-ordered so I am not going to count on that route.
Did it alraedy get mentioned that the Halloween pack looks like it includes dusty miner Percy? I don’t think he was released anywhere but the first Twist and Turn set?

[Image: 080-A6482-4990-4-E1-F-8879-941396-FA2-F8-C.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2019, 07:53 PM by Super.)
Just found this at Walmart in Canada
[Image: AC69-B772-79-D7-4457-8-D29-DC7-E32-E72-D16.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes mikedaws's post:
  • Pablo392
Oh no.. Is that just a modified Neon Glow Gordon?
Looks like Cool pack has different color front and rear wheels. This one has same color wheels.