What did you do to your trains today?

576 Replies, 586480 Views

ran a layout at the club open day today. trains used include the 4 disney dream sets [with many collisions while figuring out the speed differences. none run the same, so pairing was tricky.] and my nose to nose coupling pair.

the two dream steamers are really slow, even with brand new batteries. the mickey steamer wouldnt pull 3 cars up the hill. i tried hooking the western river plakid one on, ended up taking one of the others off. the bullet trains have to be on the slow setting, any faster and they come off on the hills.

[Image: GEDC1181.jpg]

filled the station with plakids. looked quite effective. we didnt get many kids through, so i couldnt judge popularity.

[Image: GEDC1179.jpg]

the big train ran well, though i didnt leave it going due to the noise. it seemed to be fairly popular, with several of the club boys looking like they wanted to ride it. lol. also drew a few laughs from visitors.

[Image: GEDC1173.jpg]

the weather was absolutely dreadful. bad enough i wanted to stay in bed. lol. despite that, we made a decent amount which made the afternoon worthwhile.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 3 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, Super, Ucwepn

Messages In This Thread
What did you do to your trains today? - by Ucwepn - 05-19-2014, 06:31 AM
RE: What did you do to your trains today? - by sunhuntin - 09-28-2014, 08:21 AM