Thoughts on the "tender powered" engines.

29 Replies, 14098 Views

(12-26-2020, 03:07 PM)Super Wrote: Another thing I would do to her is...collect a few junkers to remove the yellow and white wheels and swap them with those black ones on the tender. Maybe in the show the tender has black wheels but I think she would look so much better if all (tender and engine) were those same unique wheels.

Speaking of wheels...are there any other trains where they have made wheels like these where the body is one color and the rim is another??? I think they look cool and would love to use this style on customs.

Another wheel question...Is Molly supposed to have large wheels like Emily in the show?

They are meant to be black, though it's a tad difficult to see due to the red steps, axleboxes and additional railing. Same with Murdoch and Spencer, which seems to have been ignored in most other merchandise. I do think her own colour would've looked better in her case compared to the other two.

Strangely enough, she was the only official item with wheels in two colours each (at least in the Thomas ranges). Numerous other characters should've had them as well (Rosie, Belle, Ashima, Yong Bao and Lorenzo to name a few), but that's beside the point. I do agree they look better and there should've been more instances.

In a way, yes. Emily's drivers are 8'1", while Molly's are 7'.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts on the "tender powered" engines. - by DalaGStanator - 12-26-2020, 08:18 PM