My Trackmaster/Tomy Rescues/Restorations/Customs

9 Replies, 6246 Views

Hello everyone, 

My name is Gio (I like to go by the name Geoh), I'm a Thomas fan & collector from Canada, I've been collecting Thomas toys and memorabilia for probably 15+ years. But recently with the pandemic I've gained a love for the Trackmaster & Tomy ranges, something I kind of neglected through my years of collecting. 

Recently in comparison to most other lines I've received Tomy/Trackmaster trains seem to be the ones that I have gotten in the worst conditions (ranging from just plain dirty, to trashed motors, to even mold) so I've decided that I wanted to start restoring the worst models of my collection. 

I'd like to present this video I recently produced where I simply fix the paint on a Trackmaster King of the Railway Stephen the Rocket model, although a slow start I plan to (and have) take on more heavy duty restorations in future (Including Charlie, Rosie, Arthur, etc). I will say I was heavily inspired by the youtube user "Custom Trackmasters" who also restores trains, please check him out also.

Without further to do, here is the video, I hope you all enjoy! Make sure you watch until the very end to see the before and after picture comparison!  

https://youtu.be/L4q4wK15IZU
[-] The following 2 users Like Geoh's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super

Messages In This Thread
My Trackmaster/Tomy Rescues/Restorations/Customs - by Geoh - 04-29-2021, 03:59 PM