Is Powerful Angry Gordon Really this Rare?

28 Replies, 30922 Views

(01-10-2015, 10:20 AM)trevor379 Wrote: wow that's awesome you obtained that piece to your collection. it seems the gold Thomas is like the holy grail here-huh? however... did you know that there were "supposedly" 2 other trains released in addition to the gold Thomas? I'm not 100 percent on this, but I've had a lead or 2 on them. A silver percy not sure what he comes with. and a bronze diesel with tanker & troublesome truck? the diesel set looks similar to annie & clarabel in the 60th anniversary edition mentioned here earlier.

Yes the "golden grail" Thomas seems to be "the one"...
If a silver Percy and bronze Diesel exist, ( like the wooden set) this is the first I've ever heard of them and I have searched for ALL rare Thomas trains everyday for over five years now..
There have been numerous one-off prototypes and also "personal" trains given to corporate executives only...
One such piece that exists is a Lion of Sodor flatbed car that was never released for sale that sold on eBay a few years ago...grrrr
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Powerful Angry Gordon Really this Rare? - by MuddyPoppins - 01-10-2015, 10:47 AM