Is Powerful Angry Gordon Really this Rare?

28 Replies, 30925 Views

I'm pretty sure they exist. I too have been collecting for 5yrs now. I picked up a 60th anniversary edition early in collecting. at the time I had no idea what it was. it was 1 of the first trains I purchased. I thought it just looked cool. When I got it I never opened it because I never saw another 1. It wasn't until last year or so that I found 1 for sale and new what I really had. as far as the gold silver & bronze go...well before I start with the story there are 2 things you need to know about me. 1) I'm german & 2) I'm a chef (retired) that makes me logical & meticulous. these trains could have been released not only to mimic the wooden ones but were promotional trains to celebrate the Olympics that were held in japan in 1998 I believe. production was fast & extremely limited. another story is that they were released when japan hosted the soccer world cup in i think in 2002. Ahhhh so many trains so little time.
[-] The following 3 users Like trevor379's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ROCKINATOR, Super

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Powerful Angry Gordon Really this Rare? - by trevor379 - 01-10-2015, 11:16 AM