FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs

250 Replies, 96858 Views

Nice new purchases. Even though I prefer the more accurate HiT Toys Harold (and mine is still in good condition), I still need to find how to restore the white paint on my small TOMY one without wiping his face, name and stripes off. I don't think I've seen anyone add the tip striping to that version before.

I didn't need to take my Cranky apart when I repainted him (though the clearcoat did mess up the colour of his face a bit), though making the cab turn 360° would be a welcome improvement. I just hope you could put him back together correctly since I've never seen the (whole) mechanism and don't know how complex it is.

First time I recall anyone trying to rebuild the ERTL George. Given he was actually modeled after his shape in The Railway Series, it did end up causing some problems due to no reference material of the TV model back then (1995). Personally, repainting a TrackMaster Buster could've been a bit easier.

Millie, eh? Good job covering the plank texture on Bash/Dash's cab, and it seems like you plan to repaint the OG face like on the (excellent) Rovanite version. Eager to see her fully painted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs - by DalaGStanator - 01-04-2022, 07:50 AM