FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs

250 Replies, 95519 Views

1/19/2022 Update

You know I always forget if I'm dating these posts correctly to be consistent with the previous posts and then I check and see that it's right. As always Month/Day/Year. Enough of me rambling though lets get onto the actual update.

As my purchase thread's basically become irrelevant because I just use this thread for pretty much everything I do now I post both customs and purchases here, as I've been pretty occupied recently.

Dodge, Millie, Cranky, and Sir Handel:
Now all of these I had planned to finish last week but unfortunately, I caught COVID-19 and wasn't able to do any work on these and still haven't been able to do any work as I am still recovering. But to sum it all down:

- Dodge: fully masked for priming and new green application.
- Millie: literally just finishing the thing after like 4 months.
- Cranky: sticker replication and disassembly.
- Sir Handel: the paint was fully stripped down because I am planning on repainting him fully for a 4th or 5th time now, I've lost count, to hopefully get him the right color after so many tries.

Mavis:
I love the TOMY Mavis but I haven't really liked how insanely massive she is compared to the other engines so I took it upon myself to try having a go at it. Using a TOMY Toby, I cut down the body and filed the side plates down, I have new side plates made already. Most of the custom is going to be built using Polystyrene and it'll reuse the TOMY Mavis Face.
The battery terminal was bent inward to make the loco run on a single AAA rather than a C or AA. (Pictured in BG of 2nd image is Sir Handel currently)
[Image: P1020705.jpg][Image: P1020707.jpg][Image: P1020710.jpg]

Purchases:

Plarail BoCo:
I bought BoCo for D261's chassis and initially Daisy's face before changing my mind on the latter as I wanted to keep the shell intact. Also included was a TAR Tanker which was also something I was after.

Fun fact: The plastic color on this BoCo (F03: June 2003) has a more yellowish-green color compared to the more pure green color of my 1st BoCo (C07: March 2007).
[Image: P1020712.jpg][Image: P1020713.jpg][Image: P1020714.jpg]

Capsule Figures:
I got these 6 as I wanted to finally get started with railway staff and having these guys allow me to finally have a constant project I can start if I can't start on another engine project as it's a simple 4-step process mold, cast, repair, and paint.

Pictured (Left to Right):
Engine Fireman, Stationmaster, Sir Topham Hatt, Workman, Tom Tipper the Postman, Engine Driver
[Image: P1020721.jpg]

Hyper-Dash 3:
Bought to upgrade and hopefully fix the issues Emily has.
[Image: P1020722.jpg]
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
[-] The following 2 users Like FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super

Messages In This Thread
RE: FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs - by FfarquharDeveloper - 01-20-2022, 02:55 AM