FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs

250 Replies, 95481 Views

Sorry for going near radio silent once again. I've been focusing heavily on school and I've been doing pretty good. I'm finally getting my life on track again after a bit of turbulence. [ it's personal I'm doing real fine now Smile ]

3/6/22 Update

I don't feel like doing excessive formatting again so I'm just dumping everything into one update.

Toby, Duck, Donald, Douglas, and Oliver
Toby's roof and face were repainted, Duck and Oliver's footplates were repainted, Donald and Douglas were sanded to have a more matte finish and Donald's face was modified to his smiling face with a knife by cutting the mouth. Additionally, Oliver's frames and buffer beams (black and red) were repainted to get rid of the cruddy lumpy paint I used nearly two years ago on them.
[Image: oliverandtoby.jpg][Image: duckk.jpg][Image: donaldre.jpg]

Not pictured (Cranky)
- I tried repainting him but slightly mucked up the paint so I need to go and repaint him entirely again

Updates
Scored a lot on a yahoo auctions proxy bidder
- Main reason was BoCo Chassis and Diesel 10
-- Diesel 10 to replace my current Diesel 10
-- BoCo for his Chassis for D261 or D199
Bought two Diesel 10s off of eBay (one with a snapped tab, unfortunately, but has a van which was the reason why i purchased that d10 instead of finding another one) for D261 (Class 40) and D199 (Spamcan)
Also the Terence/Trevor/Caroline flatbeds with their flatbeds.
Bringing the total Tar Tankers to 2, green flatbeds to 4, total flatbeds to 5 (rocky's flatbed is the first), and the vans to five.
[Image: absolute-win-of-a-lot.png][Image: someflats.png][Image: d10forabigdiesel.png][Image: d10forabigdiesel2.png]

Additionally, I also got Out of Oil's 3d Print of Daisy and Her Face to finally make Daisy.
There are a few other things I'm planning on (Ryan and S-38 to name a few) going for after the two Japanese listings (flatbeds, lot of 6 sets with rusty/boco/d10/thomas/percy/james) arrive at the warehouse and are packaged just because making an INCREDIBLY huge box is very expensive and isn't wise at all.

Also, Rosie and Rebecca, I think I mentioned Rebecca already, should be arriving sometime this week.

Additionally, Flying Scotsman (to the surprise of no one) needs maintenance again after his wires did not stick again, I'm going to be having a go at fixing it soon, hopefully, this or next weekend.
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
[-] The following 1 user Likes FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • Super

Messages In This Thread
RE: FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs - by FfarquharDeveloper - 03-06-2022, 09:34 PM