FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs

250 Replies, 96849 Views

3/13/2022 Update

Three in a month? Something must be wrong! Nah I'm on spring break so I got some time on my hands finally (and a TON of dust)

My Plarail TS-12 Rosie, TS-08 Rebecca, and one of the Diesel 10s arrived on Thursday!

LOOK WHO FINALLY SHOWED UP, RED ROSIE.
and also Rebecca and a D10
[Image: thearrival.jpg]

Rosie:
My TS-12 Red Rosie finally came in, glad to finally have her, just upset it took her discontinuation to get her :/ she has RDJ "clearly you don't have an air fryer" smug energy based on the eyelids and eyebrows, you cannot unsee it.

[Image: packagedrosie.jpg][Image: newandold.jpg][Image: air-fryer.jpg][Image: airfryer.png]

Rebecca:
I got Plarail Rebecca and immediately after I got home from getting paint I ripped the wheels off (accidentally breaking one of them (whoops!) and swapped them with Bulleid wheels I had painted previously.
Also I'm a bit inconsistent with the Tender because I don't have the decals made yet.

Also painted the running board because red looks tacky and I feel white looks better.
[Image: bananas.jpg][Image: banana-unmodded.jpg][Image: thebeginningofthemods.jpg][Image: pictorial.jpg][Image: altpictorial.jpg][Image: completed-wheelswap.jpg]

D199:
I considered making this one D261 but ended up going with D199.
Using methods by Ryan (Shunter8123 on Twitter) I cut the nose ends off the Diesel 10 and sanded it, then I extended it using some polystyrene and superglue to make a base for the Milliput to be applied on top. Later adding the front bufferbeam details using Milliput. I had a face sculpted for him originally but I resculpted it (no photo of the resculpt)
[Image: spamcan1.jpg][Image: spamcan1-5.jpg][Image: spamcan2.jpg][Image: spamcan3.jpg]
[Image: spamcan4.jpg][Image: spamcan5.jpg]

Also got the buffers, waiting for them to arrive at the warehouse so they can be packaged with the other two things so the last three things can be ordered (TS-12 Kenji, TS-14 Ryan and Skiff, S-38 Car Carrier Train)
[Image: Plarail-15-bollards-orange.jpg]
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
[-] The following 3 users Like FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • DalaGStanator, PerkyHydrAan, Super

Messages In This Thread
RE: FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs - by FfarquharDeveloper - 03-13-2022, 05:32 AM