FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs

250 Replies, 96856 Views

6/13/2022 Update

Considering the fact that I'm going to be busy may as well drop these new buildings here as is.
Crovan's Gate Station:
- Canopy still being built
[Image: crovansgate.jpg]

Crovan's Gate Works:
- Freelance, based on the Railway Series/Trainz Routes
[Image: crovansgateworks.jpg]

Ffarquhar Sheds and Ffarquhar Carriage Sheds:
- I am intending on using these in new custom videos but I am so drained and wiped right now. So those will be on hold for a bit.
[Image: ffarquhar-sheds.jpg]
[Image: ffarquharenginesheds.jpg]

Retaining Walls
- A very minor thing but I built like 30 of these since Retaining Walls are pretty important to have for sets. The era of using Sheds as retaining walls is now over for me!
[Image: retainingwalls.jpg]

I hope to finish everything by the end of the month, I'm going to have to push everything scheduled back again since none of these are complete yet and I have no way of building the sets yet :/

==

Other updates:

Outside of the train stuff I've been taking a keen interest in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) and I've been watching that a lot more whenever I am not working on train stuff. (also marvel's characters in general)
For those interested Wong, Ned, the Cloak of Levitation, Spider-Man, and Mr. Fantastic are my favorite characters.
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs - by FfarquharDeveloper - 06-13-2022, 07:39 PM