FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs

250 Replies, 95525 Views

9/3/2022 Update:

Apologies for continued radio silence, busy with school and I need to get my camera and room properly fixed and cleaned so its easier to upload photos.

Bear (Commission) for GTSH Productions:
- Made using a Plarail EF-66 with milliput. Exact same colors as my D261.
[Image: gtshcommbear1.jpg]
[Image: gtshcommbear2.jpg]

Bear (3d Print):
- Bear went through three test prints, and still isn't done and continues to have problems printing out. Images speak for themselves, I designed this myself.
[Image: bearprint1.jpg]
[Image: bearprint2.jpg]
[Image: bearprint3a.jpg]
[Image: bearprint3b.jpg]

The Post Vans:
- I designed post vans recently to fit an Express Coach chassis (along with a slightly altered express coach chassis of the same length which only required rods and wheels and no wheel caps) and made test prints of them which turned out pretty okay. I'm still testing these out.
[Image: percypostvan.jpg]
[Image: postvan.jpg]

Pinchy:
- so remember like, wait I actually never posted about Pinchy did I.
gotta dial it back abit
So I got a new Diesel 10 with the BoCo chassis for my D199 or D261 I don't remember which one went to which at this point off the top of my head it was a few months ago. Anyways I put the old D10 in the parts bin, and I've been using this new Diesel 10 instead.

The original Pinchy looked like this and was scratchbuilt. It also functioned horribly and constantly broke.
[Image: pinchy1.jpg]
[Image: pinchy2.jpg]

I designed the new pinchy several months ago and I did mods to it when I started printing to improve functionality and stability. As seen here in this photo of Diesel 10 with the test print of Pinchy.
[Image: pinchy3.jpg]
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
[-] The following 4 users Like FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • chrisjo, Nigels, Super, Therealblack64YT

Messages In This Thread
RE: FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs - by FfarquharDeveloper - 09-03-2022, 06:29 PM