FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs

250 Replies, 96827 Views

changing the dating system on this thread to year month day for ease of tracking

will go back and retroactively change old posts in the thread to use the updated system

2022/18/12 Update:
i'll make a proper full detailed post at the end of the year since my camera is finally fixed and it'll be easier to transfer photos again

ALL OF MY TOMY CLASS 08s ARE FINALLY DONE
I finished Paxton on Friday the 16th, and Sidney on Sunday the 11th. They had previously already been fully assembled and were just awaiting paint application.

Paxton and Sidney are painted in TS-43 Racing Green and TS-44 Brilliant Blue respectively and other paints are Apple Barrel's Matte Snow White, Jet Black, Yellow, Red Apple, and Country Grey for additional details.

Paxton and Sidney have been on the back burner for a while but I finally have them done and I'm finally happy with them. Shame the bootleg trackmasters made a flat drive Splatter, now all of this is kinda pointless and I just needed to make a Sidney. Oh well, I'm happier with this variation of the tooling, they were a lot of fun to make.

Paxton uses a cast of the Thomas Motorized Paxton's Face (2021), while Sidney uses a cast of the Wooden Railway Seaside Sidney's Face (2016).

[Image: tomy-08s.jpg] [Image: tomy-diesel.jpg] [Image: tm-arry.jpg] [Image: tm-bert.jpg] [Image: tomy-splatter.jpg] [Image: tomy-dodge.jpg] [Image: tomy-paxton.jpg] [Image: tomy-sidney.jpg]

started work on a new dart
[Image: dart-wip.jpg] [Image: dart-print.png]

not pictured is the improved ryan prints

got all this stuff
[Image: all-this-stuff.jpg]

and motorized frankie using the ben
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MMeBDCSulE
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
[-] The following 2 users Like FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, Super

Messages In This Thread
RE: FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs - by FfarquharDeveloper - 12-18-2022, 09:34 PM