FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs

250 Replies, 96885 Views

Welcome back, Ffar! Been somewhat wondering when you might show up again after the Dart update. Last month, I've been looking through some of your recent Tweets and was surprised to find out you got heavily into one of my own fandoms (which I assumed you wouldn't care about in the slightest, or would be too shy to admit until then). I even had an idea to surprise you with a project themed after its (real) protagonist, who quickly became my No. 1 favourite character in that company's history. Might be too late for its original purpose, but I might still make it one day.

The new Light theme was added on March 7th, but I personally don't like it and chose to view the Classic version by default for as long as it's there.

When did you make the faces for Thomas and James, and are you planning to make new ones for the latter? You called these ones "outdated" in the filename. On the third Thomas face, the pupils look too small compared to the other five; unless it's meant to be the close up sad face from "Thomas Comes to Breakfast", which does have slightly smaller pupils.

Might sound really dumb to ask, but what were French flatbeds, an Eiffel Tower replica and the Mona Lisa doing in Catalonia or Spain? Then again, I did see a mini Eiffel Tower in Bulgaria myself. Hope your vacation was great. If you took enough photos on the trip, I think you should start a new photography thread to keep them neatly organised.
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2023, 11:10 PM by DalaGStanator.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • Super

Messages In This Thread
RE: FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs - by DalaGStanator - 03-23-2023, 10:02 PM