FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs

250 Replies, 95497 Views

2023/10/14 Update

so, transformers brainrot is still a thing (check out the purchase thread for more info on that)

Thomas:
[Image: 2023-10-14-angry-thomas.jpg]
So I ended up having to cut the front of the smokebox off of Angry Thomas in order to remove the face without damaging it, not really a loss because that body would've shattered if I tried to use it on another custom due to the bad blue plastic and the tabs instead of screws. Gonna make a mold of this face so I can make casts of it and then repaint the original so it's not yellowed.

Big City Engine:
[Image: 2023-10-14-big-city-engine.jpg]
Childhood Henry lives another day! This uses one of the Plarail Henrys from the recent haul with a James tender from last year, the face was removed for my main Henry and a cast of the TWR BCE face was fitted on, made from a mold I had laying about from around a year ago when I made a BCE for someone else.

Fernando:
[Image: 2023-10-14-fernando.jpg]
Being 100% honest I'm just making Fernando, a BWBA Diesel recolor, for the bit. He's a bit of an injoke with a group chat.

Frieda:
[Image: 2023-10-14-frieda.jpg]
I sculpted Frieda's face a few weeks back and now that I have a Gordon to use for her I'm building her. There's a few reasons why I'm making her out of a Gordon that's suffered from the bad batch of Plastic.
1. I was gonna build her out of a good plastic Gordon, but frankly I don't have the patience and I really want to build her because she seems like a fun project.
2. The amount of material I'm gonna slap ontop should hopefully help reinforce the body and prevent major breakage.

Luke:
[Image: 2023-10-14-luke-repair.jpg]
So I've repainted all his linework and eyebrows, still got a bit to work on.

Merlin:
[Image: 2023-10-14-merlin.jpg]
So last year I made a Merlin for a client using a Gordon Body and Henry Tender (albeit in green with a flat drive converted by the client) and now I'm doing that this year, but for myself, and more in-line with his on-screen counterpart, but to my liking.

The Red Engine / Black James:
[Image: 2023-10-14-red-engine.jpg]
So I'm torn on whether I want to make a James Variant, or make the Red Engine from Sad Story of Henry (it's just james with red wheels but not james because of a retcon and illustration error)
I probably wouldn't be this torn on who it'd become if I made a sculpt for the Red Engine's face.

Victor:
[Image: 2023-10-14-victor.jpg]
Cleaned up the face, repainted the eyebrow, just need to repaint the bufferbeams, cab roof, and apply a new steamworks sticker to his left hand side.

Additionally D199 and Bear have new faces sculpted and are being actively worked on (yes I'm refurbing D199, alongside D261)
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
[-] The following 4 users Like FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • DalaGStanator, DrMopp1966, generic_truck_69420, Super

Messages In This Thread
RE: FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs - by FfarquharDeveloper - 10-14-2023, 10:07 PM