What did you do to your trains today?

575 Replies, 578379 Views

I knew Skarloey would look good with the new-old colour. Makes me wonder how the TOMY shade would compare to it under the same lighting (like other bright red objects, many cameras tend to make it look like he has a pink tint even with other forms of him). All he needs now are his nameplates and number, which you could've scanned before painting. You said you were going for "a more Season 4 style look" with him, so I can only guess Rheneas will be vermilion. Fisher Price fixed his colour in Wooden Railway, so I still don't get why they didn't update his TrackMaster and Take 'n Play versions. One idea of mine that no one seems to have done before would be to put Duncan's face on another Rheneas detailed and repainted to resemble him, so he could better match the other narrow gauge engines.

Yes, please make the thread for all the customs and mods you showed in this one (and possibly get Supes to move/delete the original copies for you). I'm sure that would be quite popular for some time.

Messages In This Thread
What did you do to your trains today? - by Ucwepn - 05-19-2014, 06:31 AM
RE: What did you do to your trains today? - by DalaGStanator - 01-14-2021, 11:31 AM