Plarail Twilight Express Mizukaze 'First Video'?

6 Replies, 5274 Views

@Bijo
Thats a good idea about the interior stickers, that never occurred to me. I am not a big fan of the see inside trains as you can't really see whats inside as these trains run the rails but I do realize there is a big following for them and maybe a sicker sheet included in the set for a buyer to install themselves if they so choose may be a good idea. Not a fan of see insiders but I am a big fan of PlaKids and these 3 are exclusives.

@Mr-No
I actually have the opposite opinion on the open windows. I much prefer them to the solid, blocked in ones. Not for seeing what is inside but for lighting modifications like I have plans for in my Train Suite. The Twilight Express is also slated for a light mod and added to the list of Customs I have planned. I agree with the lit dining car on the Train Suite looks fantastic and thats what I want to do with both the Train Suite and the Twilight Express. Adding frosted glazing to all the windows with a light inside would look great IMO. I was actually hoping that the Twilight Express would also include one light up car like the Train Suite so I am disappointed that didn't happen. After all they already have the light up chassis all they had to do was create a green shell.

@OTR
Hi Buddy! [Image: little-cutie-says-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plarail Twilight Express Mizukaze 'First Video'? - by Super - 06-10-2020, 04:56 PM