Blueplastictracks temp

15 Replies, 22909 Views

Hi Welcome to Blueplastictracks temporary site. We have the same rules as we have on Blueplastictracks.webs.com,
Hi Josh

You must have been very busy the lasy few days. When you say this is a temporary site does that mean that all out Posts from the other Forums and anything here will not migrate to the final site?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(01-19-2014, 03:48 AM)Super Wrote: Hi Josh

You must have been very busy the lasy few days. When you say this is a temporary site does that mean that all out Posts from the other Forums and anything here will not migrate to the final site?

Hi super we are in the process of trying to recover all the lost data from the original site. They just up and closed it down on us. We do not know if it will be possible at this stage. We will keep you guys updated.
Hi Ucwepn

So will all the posts and pictures and stuff on this Temp board be on the new site or will everything have to be resubmitted?
(01-20-2014, 10:56 PM)Super Wrote: Hi Ucwepn

So will all the posts and pictures and stuff on this Temp board be on the new site or will everything have to be resubmitted?

It will all Be transfered, Both the database and The Files For the borad will be transfered so basicly the whole thing will be transfered
(01-21-2014, 12:08 AM)Thehsvdude Wrote:
(01-20-2014, 10:56 PM)Super Wrote: Hi Ucwepn

It will all Be transfered, Both the database and The Files For the borad will be transfered so basicly the whole thing will be transfered
Good to know Josh...thanks, What about the Members, will we all have to re register?
Nope
Well done
Hello, I've made it back here from the old forum, I've still not moved house yet so no new updates
Hi Chrome

So thats where you have been. How do youi like your new place?

I haven't been around much as for the last couple weeks I have been busy listing & selling all the extra train pieces we have accumulated over the last several months. Been making lots of money but turning around and buying more stuff. Big Grin We have lots of neat new things added to our layout that we want to post. Will have to work on that. Plus we have everything we need to do some videos too.