Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1135142 Views

(02-18-2017, 12:51 PM)Ucwepn Wrote: from what I could see when I zoom in it's some kind of diesel or electric loco with 2 cab windows up high. The set is rather macabre with engines hanging from hooks like in a butcher shop haha.

Clark Gable mustache!!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
What are the odds that after this set Mattel might try to introduce another new track system but with 3 gauges on it for the 4 types of trains haha. We have seen that Mattel are all about cost savings and to heck with anything else, this would certainly streamline production of track for the 4 systems but they would lose their character like Wooden railway and the lovely wooden track, Take n play is in limbo at the moment being replaced by "collectable railway" or "Thomas adventures" as they have rebranded it, Trackmaster's track system is only 2&1/2 years old, the only one that doesn't have a dedicated track system is mini but there are some sets for that but with non adjustable rigid track layouts.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • ROKMAN1445, Super
Also from Toy Fair, a Journey Beyond Sodor set.

I like it. It reminds me of a more interesting Misty Island item and it's a much smaller movie tentpole set due to how exaggerated the last few (Sky-High Bridge Jump, Shipwreck Rails) have been. Makes me wonder how the movie moment will differ from this set. The track and Thomas really make the set look eye catching too.

There's also another look at Super Station.
[-] The following 4 users Like jdogman's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Ucwepn, WoodWheel92
Thanks Jdogman
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
thanks, jdog! this thing keeps getting better and better. is harold considered to be a mini? i hope i can get one before september!
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 2 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • Super, Ucwepn
That Super Station is pretty Big, I wonder if they will sell it in Parted add on sets. If its the whole thing wonder what that will cost? If that Cranky is any indication of how well its built then it doesn't look good. If their premier display video shows him so cheaply wobbly, what will the one sold in stores be like?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Ucwepn
New 2017 Journey Beyond Sodor TrackMaster packs "Helpful Harvey" now engine-powered and new character Lexi the cab forward engine.
It also looks like the packaging design will change.
[Image: image.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg]
[-] The following 7 users Like HIROD51's post:
  • DalaGStanator, HankAmericanEngine, MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Super, Ucwepn, WoodWheel92
Are there any clearer images available? Sounds very cool.
I haven't seen this before

[-] The following 2 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
(02-28-2017, 11:56 AM)Ucwepn Wrote: I haven't seen this before

Muddy picked this one up awhile back I believe but I am in the same boat I have not seen it in an actual store yet.

https://www.blueplastictracks.com/showth...p?tid=1963
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Ucwepn