Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1134308 Views

I know it's been asked but it's been a week or two since...
Has anyone found Ryan, Mike or Treasure Thomas anywhere in the USA yet?
We are anxiously awaiting them and already preordered the shipwreck rails set from fisher price which is set to ship June 11th per FP customer support.
(06-02-2015, 03:01 PM)daftande Wrote: I know it's been asked but it's been a week or two since...
We are anxiously awaiting them and already preordered the shipwreck rails set from fisher price which is set to ship June 11th per FP customer support.

I have only seen the shipwreck rails set on eBay so far located in California. I have been checking all local and major retailers but have not seen anything yet. Does anyone know of a set release date for the U.S.? Thanks.

(06-02-2015, 03:12 PM)ripley802 Wrote: I have only seen the shipwreck rails set on eBay so far located in California. I have been checking all local and major retailers but have not seen anything yet. Does anyone know of a set release date for the U.S.? Thanks.

Release date for the trains that is.. Ryan, Mike, etc...
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2015, 03:13 PM by ripley802.)
Quote:I know it's been asked but it's been a week or two since...

Welcome to BluePlasticTracks Daftande.

My searches still only show them out in Australia. Maybe checking back with Fisher Price Support will give us all an answer. If you do contact them, please come back and let us know what they say.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(06-02-2015, 03:14 PM)Super Wrote: Welcome to BluePlasticTracks Daftande.

My searches still only show them out in Australia. Maybe checking back with Fisher Price Support will give us all an answer. If you do contact them, please come back and let us know what they say.

I sent and inquiry to customer service. I will reply if/when I hear back. Thanks
all out and available in UK but please note the Shipwreck Rails set in UK and Oz are different to the one being released in the US .
Well I've done some searching and probing of my own, and without confirmation, it seems part of Fisher Price's new global marketing scheme is to limit certain characters to only be released exclusively in limited countries!!
Ie: Crash & Repair Salty and Fearless Freddie are Australian exclusive...just like Muddy Spencer & Gordon are Great Britian exclusives. It's gonna be a global market so...
GOOD LUCK COLLECTING THEM ALL NOW!!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
Muddy Spencer and Gordon were the UK TRU equivalent of Snowy Gordon and Spencer from TRU US .
[-] The following 1 user Likes trainsandplanes's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
plus the marvel/minis crossovers which will be sold at sdcc. [clarification: sdcc = san diego comic con]

honestly, mattel doing this is no surprise. ive seen them do the same with the pixar cars line over the years. they started with limiting numbers of this or that character.
then they created chases, where you might find one per 5 cases opened, and then super chases which are supposedly limited to 20,000 pieces worldwide. more recently, they made some super chases country exclusives.
pixar cars have done a crossover with star wars after disney bought the rights
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2015, 07:56 AM by sunhuntin.)
[-] The following 2 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
ebay bro... Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • Super
(06-03-2015, 11:41 AM)Ucwepn Wrote: ebay bro... Tongue

I know.. Just hate paying double the retail on something if it may be released at some point. Shipping to the U.S. Van be pricey.. :-(.. I will try and get word from fisher price customer service and will post back if I hear. Thanks again.
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super