Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1154771 Views

(11-10-2016, 06:27 AM)Miksolo Wrote: We're still talking about Plarail right? Donald and Douglas are returning??

I think the promo images came from the Japanese Thomas magazine.

(11-10-2016, 08:10 AM)DalaGStanator Wrote: 1) Smart move, actually. The current incarnation only gets even worse than when it was introduced, and tracking down anything from before is getting more and more difficult.
2) I didn't expect him to be released without rolling stock since introduction anyway, since it would be very unusual not to have him in a "Greatest Moments" pack first. I do agree they should've stuck more closely to the real show with the merchandise.
3) What? I didn't know he was discontinued (?)[/i]. If he were to be remade, they should remake him non-motorized (like Skiff) so they wouldn't make his open parts all black again. Besides, I think they got Jerome's proportions wrong, such as the size of his face and his cab roof being a tad too wide at the sides.
4) That was exactly what I thought when I saw them. I feel The Great Race had far more TrackMaster product potential, such as sets based on the songs like Diesel and Paxton with crates, Streamlined Thomas being released with the blue Annie and Clarabel instead of incorrectly being used in a set where he actually races, etc.

I actually like a lot of the Revolution stuff, but I have a lot of TrackMaster already, although not as much as a lot of members do, and I don't have the room or gumption to spend money on it. Plus I believe I've missed out on the adapters now. I only really collect MINIS and older stuff if I come across it.

I actually thought that Hugo would be released in a set similar to how Skiff was released in Treasure Chase Set.

Well by re-released, I really mean released in the Big Friends assortment with a truck. A lot of products are released for the one year until stock lasts and Glynn was only a Walmart exclusive in the US and Canada, so plenty have missed out on him.
[-] The following 2 users Like jdogman's post:
  • DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases - by Tootally Thomas - 05-08-2015, 02:25 PM
RE: Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases - by Tootally Thomas - 05-08-2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases - by Tootally Thomas - 05-09-2015, 08:54 AM
RE: Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases - by Tootally Thomas - 05-10-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases - by Tootally Thomas - 05-12-2015, 03:14 PM
RE: Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases - by Tootally Thomas - 05-14-2015, 07:52 AM
RE: Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases - by Tootally Thomas - 05-16-2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases - by Tootally Thomas - 05-16-2015, 09:55 PM
RE: TrackMaster Revolution (TMR) New releases - by jdogman - 11-10-2016, 11:10 PM