Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1135131 Views

FP is cheap, and it's easier to repaint a old truck than waste time making a new one.
Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool
    Fearless Freddie has been released for the TrackMaster Revolution line; no word yet on his release date, but this has been floating around on Twitter tonight.

Seems a bit squashed, but no moving side rods again.
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

[-] The following 2 users Like HankAmericanEngine's post:
  • HenryNWR3, Ucwepn
No way! Nice find Hank! I guess this means he will be returning to CGI do to not any model era engines being made before this. I do hope he comes out soon. I think he looks pretty nice.
Now my hunt for a HiT Toys/Plarail Freddie in great condition is on...
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

Aww he looks cute like that. I don't know why he looks awesome to me.
Second Narrow Gauge Engine for the Revolution line!

Would've been better if it were Skarloey, though. Why does Freddie keep getting rereleased in merchandise, if he'll never reappear?
The Tomy Freddie had no moving siderods either so why point it out?
It sure would have been nice if he did. Are there any differences between the Trackmaster 1 Freddie and the Tomy or are they exactly the same and the Tomy release is actually made by HiT? Was there actually a exclusive Tomy release or was it only a dual branded, Trackmaster/Tomy? The reason I ask is I am in the market for one and the only ones I have seen are either a Trackmaster release or a Trackmaster/Tomy release.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
All of the film based trackmaster rev engines and sets will be in stock on Monday . Along with some of the wooden and tnp items.Just a heads up and not an advert.
(05-08-2015, 02:57 AM)HankAmericanEngine Wrote: Fearless Freddie has been released for the TrackMaster Revolution line; no word yet on his release date
He is already out in Australia. I saw him in store on Monday alongside Gator. My question is why? I don't see his relevance.

Some other things that were put online during the week:

[Image: CJX82thomasandfriendstrackmasterrcthomas1?%24fppip%24]
R/C Thomas

[Image: CJX83thomasandfriendstrackmasterrcpercy1?%24fppip%24]
R/C Percy

[Image: CDB65thomasandfriendstrackmasterdynamite...k1?%24fppip%24]
Dynamite Delivery (from Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure)

[Image: CDB87thomasandfriendstrackmasterswitchst...k1?%24fppip%24]
Switch, Stop and Signal Expansion Pack (ignore the pre-Revolution Thomas)
[-] The following 4 users Like jdogman's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, mod thana, sunhuntin, Ucwepn