Have You Seen This Boxcar?

3 Replies, 6311 Views

Has anyone seen this type of boxcar and know what set it may have come from or where I might obtain more?....OK...I hear you laughing..."Don't you and your Grandson have enough rolling stock?" I hear you say! Big Grin We are always on the lookout for something different or something that you don't see much of. This boxcar is the most realistic one we have seen and great because it has no reference to Thomas (not that there is anything wrong with that). On the bottom it says it is from China and the HiT Toy Company 2006. Have not seen any other boxcar in the Tomy/Thomas/Plarail/Tomica lines that look this authentic. The horizontal siding and cross bracing are real looking for an old time wooden car. The detailing of the bolts and lettering also add to the realism. Are there others of maybe different colors? Sure would like some more to add to a real looking old time freight train pulled by a big steam engine.

[Image: 004_zps6e6cea60.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
here you go, thanks to the guys on the thomas collectables facebook page, the wonders of the internet haha

http://tttetrackmaster.wikia.com/wiki/Toad_and_trucks
Many thanks Ucwepn and thanks to the people on FaceBook. Now I know what to look for. Can their Facebook page be viewed by non Face Book members?

[Image: huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
No I think its a closed group you need to request membership, should make a fakey account just for browsing the tomy and thomas groups they are very very informative Smile